TVCM: 78 new "oldies"

Majkel

Distinguished
May 6, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo-64,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Hello,

I've just updated my collection - 78 new - old japanese files from the
dark past.
Do you remember the time when Nintendo ruled the world? Black and
white Gameboy or Gameboy Color, N64? What about grey machine created
by Sony - Playstation? 74 of 78 files are VERY old. There're few
incredible japanese commercials incl. Zelda, Pokemon or Kirby...
You can download banned commercial for Hitman 2 too (PS2, XBOX, PC) -
but this one is very... sick.

If you know the proper titles of Sega and Sony ads - let me know.

NINTENDO
Kirby - 0:30 - 0.4 MB ***
Pokemon - 0:30 - 0.4 MB
Rockman - 0:30 - 0.4 MB
Zelda - 0:30 - 0.4 MB ***
Kirby - 0:30 - 0.4 MB ***
Kirby + Motion Sensor - 0:30 - 0.4 MB ***
Yoshi - 0:30 - 0.4 MB
Kirby 64 - 0:30 - 0.3 MB ***
System - 0:15 - 0.2 MB
Wave Race Super Mario - 0:30 - 0.3 MB
Wave Race Super Mario - 0:30 - 0.3 MB
Pokemon E-reader - 0:30 - 1.1 MB

SEGA
??? - 0:30 -0.4 MB
??? - 0:15 -0.3 MB
??? - 0:15 - 0.3 MB
Lunar: Silver Star - 0:15 - 0.3 MB
Shining Force - 0:15 - 0.2 MB
Shining Force 2 - 0:15 - 0.2 MB
Mr Sega - 1 - 0:30 - 0.4 MB ***
Mr Sega - 2 - 0:30 - 0.4 MB
Mr Sega - 3 - 0:30 - 0.4 MB ***
Mr Sega - 4 - 0:30 - 0.4 MB ***
Mr Sega - 5 - 0:30 - 0.4 MB ***
Seaman - 1 - 0:15 - 0.3 MB ***
Seaman - 2 - 0:15 - 0.3 MB
Seaman - 3 - 0:15 - 0.3 MB ***
Seaman - 4 - 0:15 - 0.3 MB ***
Seaman - 5 - 0:15 - 0.3 MB
Seaman - 6 - 0:15 - 0.3 MB ***
Seaman - 7 - 0:15 - 0.3 MB ***

PLAYSTATION
??? - 0:15 - 0.2 MB
??? - 1:00 - 0.8 MB
Ace Combat 2 - 0:30 - 0.4 MB ***
Beyond the beyond - 1:00 - 0.8 MB
Burger burger - 0:15 - 0.2 MB ***
Bushido Blade - 1 - 0:15 - 0.2 MB
Bushido Blade - 2 - 0:15 - 0.2 MB
Chocobo no Fushigi Dungeon - 0:15 - 0.2 MB ***
Crash Bandicoot - 1 - 1:00 - 0.8 MB ***
Crash Bandicoot - 2 - 1:00 - 0.8 MB ***
Crash Bandicoot 2 - 0:15 - 0.2 MB
Depth - 0:15 - 0.2 MB
Densha de Go - 0:15 - 0.2 MB ***
Derby Stallion - 0:15 - 0.2 MB
Einhander - 0:15 - 0.2 MB
Final Fantasy Tactics - 0:15 - 0.2 MB
Final Fantasy Tactics - 0:15 - 0.2 MB
Ganbare Morikawa Kimi 2nd Pet in TV - 1 - 0:15 - 0.2 MB
Ganbare Morikawa Kimi 2nd Pet in TV - 2 - 0:15 - 0.2 MB
Ganbare Morikawa Kimi 2nd Pet in TV - 3 - 0:15 - 0.2 MB
Ganbare Morikawa Kimi 2nd Pet in TV - 4 - 0:15 - 0.2 MB
Ganbare Morikawa Kimi 2nd Pet in TV - 5 - 0:15 - 0.2 MB
Ghost in the Shell - 0:30 - 0.4 MB
Gran Turismo - 1 - 0:15 - 0.2 MB ***
Gran Turismo - 2 - 0:15 - 0.2 MB ***
Gran Turismo - 3 - 0:15 - 0.2 MB ***
Jet Moto - 0:15 - 0.2 MB ***
Jumping Flash 2 - 1 - 0:30 - 0.4 MB
Jumping Flash 2 - 2 - 0:15 - 0.2 MB
Mini Golf - 1 - 0:30 - 0.4 MB
Mini Golf - 2 - 0:15 - 0.2 MB ***
Mini Golf - 3 - 0:15 - 0.2 MB ***
Namco Museum v.1 - 1:00 - 0.8 MB
NBA 97 - 0:30 - 0.4 MB ***
Parappa the Rapper - 0:30 - 0.4 MB ***
Rally Cross - 0:15 - 0.2 MB
Ridge Racer Revolution - 1:00 - 0.8 MB
Street Games (ESPN Extreme Games) - 0:30 - 0.4 MB ***
System - Launch - 1 - 0:15 - 0.2 MB ***
System - Launch - 2 - 0:15 - 0.2 MB
System - Launch - 3 - 0:15 - 0.2 MB
Tobal 2 - 1 - 0:15 - 0.2 MB
Tobal 2 - 2 - 0:15 - 0.2 MB ***
TIZ: Tokyo Insect Zoo - 1:00 - 0.8 MB

PS2
J.League ?? 04 - 0:15 - 1 MB
J.League ?? 04 - 0:30 - 1.8 MB ***

MULTISYSTEM
Hitman 2 - 0:30 - 3.5 MB ***
Hitman 2 - BANNED AD!!! - 0:25 - 1.8 MB ***

Just click this link and download'em all :)
http://www.majkel.mds.pl/html/reklama/indexENG.html

Rgds from rainy and dark Warsaw
M.

Sorry for X-post !

"That is a giant cock"
http://www.majkel.mds.pl

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

majkel wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've just updated my collection - 78 new - old japanese files from the
> dark past.
> Do you remember the time when Nintendo ruled the world? Black and
> white Gameboy or Gameboy Color, N64? What about grey machine created
> by Sony - Playstation? 74 of 78 files are VERY old. There're few
> incredible japanese commercials incl. Zelda, Pokemon or Kirby...
> You can download banned commercial for Hitman 2 too (PS2, XBOX, PC) -
> but this one is very... sick.
>
> If you know the proper titles of Sega and Sony ads - let me know.

This one
http://217.153.29.18/%7Emichal/june04/shaitak.asf
is Shining in the Darkness. They do say it in the ad...
The first part of this ad is Quckshot, I think
http://217.153.29.18/%7Emichal/june04/donatai.asf

carcass@polbox.com (majkel) wrote in news:40d17732.2520143@news.tpi.pl:

> You can download banned commercial for Hitman 2 too (PS2, XBOX, PC) -
> but this one is very... sick.

I thought it was really funny :)

--
'We tend to scoff at the beliefs of the ancients. But we can't scoff at them
personally, to their faces, and this is what annoys me.'