Where are all the games? It should just be called nes adva..

How does the gba sell so many units when games are so hard to find? Did
they just stop making some of them?

I dont understand where all this nes stuff is coming from when stores dont
have a good stock of the older gba games.

Ive just been playing the roms lately since i cant find the games I want.
starting to wonder why I spent so many hours squining at the little screen
in the first place.
2 answers Last reply
More about where games called adva

    Jim noname wrote:
    > How does the gba sell so many units when games are so hard to find?
    > Did they just stop making some of them?

    Which?

    > Ive just been playing the roms lately since i cant find the games I
    > want. starting to wonder why I spent so many hours squining at the
    > little screen in the first place.

    Maybe you should stop.

    --

    John Salerno

    We should consider every day lost in which we have not danced at least
    once. -- Friedrich Nietzsche

    On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 23:36:45 GMT, "Jim noname" <asdf@asdf.com> wrote:

    >How does the gba sell so many units when games are so hard to find? Did
    >they just stop making some of them?
    >
    >I dont understand where all this nes stuff is coming from when stores dont
    >have a good stock of the older gba games.
    >
    >Ive just been playing the roms lately since i cant find the games I want.
    >starting to wonder why I spent so many hours squining at the little screen
    >in the first place.

    Actually, I've found that the GBA game selection is SO hugh, that most
    stores like Best Buy can only carry the newest items and don't really
    carry a complete selection.

    In my home town, it seems like Toys 'R' Us has the largest and most
    complete selection of games.

Console Gaming Gameboy Games Nintendo Video Games