Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Question about a motherboard

Last response: in Motherboards
April 25, 2012 3:29:26 PM

hi im planing to buy a Asus - Micro ATX Motherboard 1333/1066MHz (Socket 1155) the CPU i was going to get was going to be a Intel® - Core™ i7-2600 Quad-Core 3.4GHz Processor i also have a geforce GTX 550ti the only worry i have is my case i have a picture that looks like my case here it is: http://hothardware.com/newsimages/Item15976/azza-case.j... 2 fans on the side one in the front i would be happy if anyone can help me..

More about : question motherboard

a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 125 V Motherboard
April 25, 2012 3:34:55 PM

Try using punctuation and capitalization in your sentences. I can't understand what you're trying to ask.
Score
April 25, 2012 3:40:19 PM

sorry my grammar is bad i was asking if that motherboard would fit inside my case i just typed in a link that shows a pictures of the same case i have.
Score
Related resources
April 25, 2012 10:40:38 PM

ok look i have a CPU to get on tuesday and i dont have time for ******* people telling me how to type either tell me if this motherboard im geting fits inside my case *above link* or just close my thread dont give a damn i dont have time to wait for someone to respone to me i want answers and i want them now..
Score

Best solution

a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 137 V Motherboard
April 26, 2012 12:23:12 AM

nepgear said:
ok look i have a CPU to get on tuesday and i dont have time for ******* people telling me how to type either tell me if this motherboard im geting fits inside my case *above link* or just close my thread dont give a damn i dont have time to wait for someone to respone to me i want answers and i want them now..

Calm down bro. Just take some deep breaths... OK, now that we're past that, YES, that mobo will work in a case that size. Mobo's smaller than/equal to the largest a case can accept will always work. Don't worry, you're golden.
April 26, 2012 4:50:22 AM

nepgear said:

That wasnt very nice at all. We could all be calling you an imbecile for not knowing if an ATX style motherboard will fit inside an ATX supporting case.
Use some manners next time and clearly state what you want in your question.
Score
April 26, 2012 6:31:18 AM

ok im sorry for the bad stuuf i said forgive me i cant help my grammar is poor all i wanted was help with a CPU i was geting when i was going to get paid thanks for the answer...
Score
April 26, 2012 6:34:12 AM

Best answer selected by nepgear.
Score
a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 328 V Motherboard
April 26, 2012 8:53:18 AM

This topic has been closed by Nikorr
Score
!