What is the best looking and most practical full tower case?

obhasha07

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2011
Hi,
I already have a gaming PC which as a very simple mid tower case. I'm planning on buying a new full tower case so I it allows me for further expansions like SLI graphics and so on. I really need the case to be very good looking and also very practical (ie. liquid cooling support, lots of cooling fans).
I'm thinking of the NZXT Phantom Black tower case - which looks awsome. Or In Win Dragon Rider - which is fairly good looking but great price for the practical value!!!

I haven't seen all the cases in the world so I would like to know what other people think that's both good looking and practical. Thanks!!!

Also, are there any tower cases that is simillar to the alienware desktop?

Solution
I'm rocking a HAF-X atm, it's a wicked case with heaps of space for watercooling, I'm air cooling my rig and I've got 10 fans in it +ram cooler psu/gpu fans all easily fit in. So much airflow its amazing.

kpelton94

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2011
personally i agree with enigma but a good full tower case is the cooler master HAF-X or like my case a cooler master HAF 932 Advance as the 932 includes three giant 230mm fans (1 front, 1 side, and 1 top) and additional 140mm rear. if you remove the top 230mm fan you can mount a triple 120mm rad to the top if water cooling is your thing. but it does really come done to your own opinion IMO

HAF 932
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119160

benikens

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011
I'm rocking a HAF-X atm, it's a wicked case with heaps of space for watercooling, I'm air cooling my rig and I've got 10 fans in it +ram cooler psu/gpu fans all easily fit in. So much airflow its amazing.

Solution