Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Which case for SLI?

Last response: in Components
August 9, 2011 1:52:41 AM

Well I'm planning on buying a GTX 560 Ti x2, I was wondering which case do you guys recommend for SLI?
I'm worried about heat.

More about : case sli

a b ) Power supply
August 9, 2011 8:40:28 AM

Budget ? and what size do you want ?
m
l
a b ) Power supply
August 9, 2011 11:53:34 AM

Well, i am rather new to the site, but have 2 threads posted. I am recently configuring a build, and have found a rather excessive case for size and air flow, but is well within the price range for what you get.

AZZA Solano 1000 Black/Black Japanese SECC Steel/Metal mesh in front ATX Full Tower Computer Case

This as stated is a full tower case with 5 fans. AZZA is a great company, and will have plenty of room for anything you would possibly want to install hardware wise.

Hope this helps!
m
l
Related resources
August 9, 2011 12:07:29 PM

Xigmatek Elysium Black Full Tower Chassis is the one to go for as a bang for $$$$£££
m
l

Best solution

a b ) Power supply
August 9, 2011 12:23:50 PM

Depending on budget i would agree, however, the Xigmatek is $220 (newegg) and the AZZA is around $100 after their mail-in rebate. The Xig is also a Super Tower, monstrous...while the AZZA is only a full tower, plenty big enough. Depending on your budget, if the Xig is in your price range, definately go with the Xig. If you are looking for more of an econo case...AZZA is my personal choice. BTW, im going with the 560 (Fermi) SuperClocked gpu as well (not Ti though). M4N98TD ASUS MoBo. Not sure if that helps.
June 30, 2012 10:29:39 PM

Best answer selected by Nitov2.
m
l
!