Maeven

Distinguished
May 14, 2004

I'm in the US and wanted to purchase a GBA movie player. Where would be
the best place considering price and shipping costs? I'm just trying to
keep my costs down.

Thanks a bunch everyone
--
Wendy
remove the ferret to email me

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 19:53:43 -0400, Maeven
<maeven68@ferret.bellsouth.net> wrote:

>I'm in the US and wanted to purchase a GBA movie player. Where would be
>the best place considering price and shipping costs? I'm just trying to
>keep my costs down.
>
>Thanks a bunch everyone

Try Play-asia.com: http://play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-7t-70-3bw-4-14.html

They have it on sale $10 off regular price with shipping at $4. I
ordered from them with no problem. I don't think you can get it
cheaper anywhere else even on eBay.
--
To reply, replace digi.mon with tds.net

Maeven

Distinguished
May 14, 2004

Impmon wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 19:53:43 -0400, Maeven
> <maeven68@ferret.bellsouth.net> wrote:
>

>>I'm in the US and wanted to purchase a GBA movie player. Where would be
>>the best place considering price and shipping costs? I'm just trying to
>>keep my costs down.
>>
>>Thanks a bunch everyone
>

> Try Play-asia.com: http://play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-7t-70-3bw-4-14.html
>
> They have it on sale $10 off regular price with shipping at $4. I
> ordered from them with no problem. I don't think you can get it
> cheaper anywhere else even on eBay.

Thank you! I've ordered it and can't wait to get it.

--
Wendy
remove the ferret to email me

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 23:03:40 -0400, Maeven
<maeven68@ferret.bellsouth.net> wrote:

>> Try Play-asia.com: http://play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-7t-70-3bw-4-14.html
>>
>> They have it on sale $10 off regular price with shipping at $4. I
>> ordered from them with no problem. I don't think you can get it
>> cheaper anywhere else even on eBay.
>
>Thank you! I've ordered it and can't wait to get it.

It'd be a little over a week as that's about how long until I got
mine.
--
To reply, replace digi.mon with tds.net