I have a problem with my linksys router continualy stopping broad casts. I don't know if thats the right way to say it cause really all thats happening is, all the wifi things i own will have wifi one second and won't the next. Please help!
You should try to optimise your reception and avoid interference.
1) raise the router above furniture level
2) Experiment with channels (some will work better or worse depending on your environment)
3) If you can detect strong neighbouring wifi, use a channel 5 stops away from strongest.
4) Relocate cordless phone base or video sender etc.
5) Be prepared to move the computer (or at least turn it so your body is not between the router signal and the wireless adapter's antenna.