Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Bluescreen all the time, plz help

Last response: in Windows 7
Share
December 5, 2011 5:09:57 AM

Version=1
EventType=BlueScreen
EventTime=129645385579121945
ReportType=4
Consent=1
ReportIdentifier=a528f5a0-03bd-11e1-9ecb-50e5493e7451
IntegratorReportIdentifier=103111-25911-01
Response.type=4
DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version
DynamicSig[1].Value=6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
DynamicSig[2].Name=Locale ID
DynamicSig[2].Value=1044
UI[2]=C:\Windows\system32\wer.dll
UI[3]=Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown
UI[4]=Windows can check online for a solution to the problem.
UI[5]=&Check for solution
UI[6]=&Check later
UI[7]=Cancel
UI[8]=Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown
UI[9]=A problem caused Windows to stop working correctly. Windows will notify you if a solution is available.
UI[10]=Close
Sec[0].Key=BCCode
Sec[0].Value=a
Sec[1].Key=BCP1
Sec[1].Value=FFFFFA0009192AE0
Sec[2].Key=BCP2
Sec[2].Value=0000000000000002
Sec[3].Key=BCP3
Sec[3].Value=0000000000000000
Sec[4].Key=BCP4
Sec[4].Value=FFFFF80003372F9F
Sec[5].Key=OS Version
Sec[5].Value=6_1_7601
Sec[6].Key=Service Pack
Sec[6].Value=1_0
Sec[7].Key=Product
Sec[7].Value=256_1
File[0].CabName=103111-25911-01.dmp
File[0].Path=103111-25911-01.dmp
File[0].Flags=589826
File[0].Type=2
File[0].Original.Path=C:\Windows\Minidump\103111-25911-01.dmp
File[1].CabName=sysdata.xml
File[1].Path=WER-45833-0.sysdata.xml
File[1].Flags=589826
File[1].Type=5
File[1].Original.Path=C:\Users\Prayer\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-45833-0.sysdata.xml
File[2].CabName=Report.cab
File[2].Path=Report.cab
File[2].Flags=196608
File[2].Type=7
File[2].Original.Path=Report.cab
FriendlyEventName=Shut down unexpectedly
ConsentKey=BlueScreen
AppName=Windows
AppPath=C:\Windows\System32\WerFault.exe



So this is the error i get all the time, any1 that know what it mean? and my be able to help me? :)  ty

More about : bluescreen time plz

a b $ Windows 7
December 5, 2011 5:52:15 PM

STOP 0x0A = IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

99.99% of the time, this points to faulty RAM. The other 0.01%, its a bad driver.

Run memtest86 or Windows Memory Diagnostic to confirm if your RAM is at fault or not.
!