Best gaming headset for PS3/PC for under $160?

chrispl1

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2011
hi, ive been looking into getting *** headset but don't really know what brand and there's so many options

I would like them to be noise canceling, they must have 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound, they must work with both PC and PS3, and preferably i would want wireless.
Im looking to spend no more than $160

Thanks for the HELP!

Solution
Wrong forum catagorie buddy. This is for "New Builds" only so unless you plan on building the headset or forgot to mention that your building a PC as well then I'd recommend posting in a gaming or audio forum catigory. But while I'm here I may as well answer your question. I'm not sure on the price, but I think the Tritton AX-720's are around that price and work with PS3, PC, Xbox 360, as well as Mac. They are virtual 7.1.

geeknation

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2010
Wrong forum catagorie buddy. This is for "New Builds" only so unless you plan on building the headset or forgot to mention that your building a PC as well then I'd recommend posting in a gaming or audio forum catigory. But while I'm here I may as well answer your question. I'm not sure on the price, but I think the Tritton AX-720's are around that price and work with PS3, PC, Xbox 360, as well as Mac. They are virtual 7.1.

Solution