GBA Movie player - HELP

Hi All
I just got my GBA Movie player and I cant get it to work. I have converted
the video files to GBA format and copied them to the CF card (512Mb) but
all I get is a blank screen I am using a game cartridge in the movie player
What am I doing wrong?
Vars

"V G Novotny" <vgnstorm@bigpond.net.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi All
> I just got my GBA Movie player and I cant get it to work. I have converted
> the video files to GBA format and copied them to the CF card (512Mb) but
> all I get is a blank screen I am using a game cartridge in the movie
player
> What am I doing wrong?
> Vars

What kind of game cartridge do you use ?

You need a GBA cartridge, no "old" gb/gbc game.

If this doesn't work, do you get any error message, if you are trying to
use the movieplayer in "Movie" mode without CF-card ?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with best regards

Rainer Benda
Computer & Zubehörversand
Web-Shop: "http://www.rbenda.de/"
Forum: "http://www.rbenda.de/wbb2"