Your question

My computer wont start up with my graphics card inserted

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
March 7, 2011 8:55:32 AM

Hey guys,
I'm having a problem with my PC
I recently bought a new Ninja Nvidia GT430 Graphics card (2gb 128bit DDR3 HDMI/DVI/CRT) for my pc. I plugged it in into the PCI-Express slot on the motherboard and started up my pc. I started it up and proceeded to load my graphics drivers. After it completed and it needed a restart, i restarted and it got up to the windows 7 'starting windows' screen and it just stopped loading from there. I took my card out and it loaded perfectly fine, its only with the graphics card that it does this. I checked my bios and everything and everything is as it should be. I really need help guys. I use my PC for turboCAD for work and need the extra graphics power from the card. Thanks in advance for any help
a c 127 U Graphics card
March 7, 2011 11:04:50 AM

I had a bad video card that did the same thing to my system. It would also cause strange boots (extended posts, reboots, boot after Windows login screen, black screen after Windows login). I took it back to the store, exchanged it for a new one, installed the new one and the problem went away.

I say take it back if you still can or contact Ninja (?) if it's still under warranty.
!