Sign in with
Your question

Nvidia 8600 GT video card no signal crash after updating drivers do I need video

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 7, 2011 9:27:53 AM

HP m9160f Computer says dump files, and a blue screen comes up and counts to 100 by 10 and the screen goes blank saying no signal. Sometimes I would get a video signal, but it would crash after awhile. It is getting worst and more crashes. I updated the video drivers and still it ashed. I order another Nvidia 8600 GT from eBay and will give it a try.
March 7, 2011 11:26:08 AM

So you ordered another 8600gt, then why are you asking us for? Plus, you should not have bought some old card that already has limited life from someone on eBay.
m
l
March 7, 2011 6:25:42 PM

HansVonOhain said:
So you ordered another 8600gt, then why are you asking us for? Plus, you should not have bought some old card that already has limited life from someone on eBay.

Are you telling me I did the right thing? I paid a computer technician $35 and got no response or answers. I paid $57 for the card, at least I will know if it was that or not for a difference of $22. I do not know the answer, but doing nothing is not the answer. Thanks for the sarcasm HansVonOhain.
m
l
March 7, 2011 6:33:04 PM

I could not find the GeFORCE 8600 GT even at the manufacture’s website, they are not in stock. Plus I am poor and money is an issue.

m
l
Related resources
!