how to fix Compaq Presario 1700 notebook

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
May 18, 2005 12:33:51 AM

Anyone know how to fix Presario notebooks or know any good sites that
could help? My co-worker dropped his Presario 1700 and it no longer
turns on... He said if i can fix it, i can keep it!

I'm guessing (hoping) it's simply a loose connection or something...

thanks...
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
May 18, 2005 12:33:52 AM

aletheuo wrote:

> Anyone know how to fix Presario notebooks or know any good sites that
> could help? My co-worker dropped his Presario 1700 and it no longer
> turns on... He said if i can fix it, i can keep it!
>
> I'm guessing (hoping) it's simply a loose connection or something...

I don't know anything about these guys, just that they exist...

http://computerdoc.homestead.com/DRSILaptopManuals.html

Notan
May 18, 2005 9:21:01 PM

Compaq is one of the few companies that provide a maintenance manual
available for download at their website. The manuals take you through
troubleshooting and disassembly instructions. Have you tried looking there?

!