Sign in with
Your question

Asus bios won't save Graphics configuration

Last response: in Motherboards
April 28, 2012 5:04:54 AM

Hello,
I'm trying to disable the onboard graphics from my P8H61-M LE so I can enable the GTX 560 I have. I updated the motherboard driver, and now when I go into the bios -> advanced -> advanced -> Graphics configuration -> Primary display
I choose PEG out of Auto, IGFX, PEG or PCI.
When I go F10, save changes and reset, I still get no signal from the video card but I do from the motherboard. If I check the bios again, it shows the default "auto" setting at the graphics configuration.
Any ideas?
April 30, 2012 8:06:57 AM

I wonder if bumping is frowned upon too badly
m
l
May 18, 2012 11:44:35 PM

jagarcia said:
Hello,
I'm trying to disable the onboard graphics from my P8H61-M LE so I can enable the GTX 560 I have. I updated the motherboard driver, and now when I go into the bios -> advanced -> advanced -> Graphics configuration -> Primary display
I choose PEG out of Auto, IGFX, PEG or PCI.
When I go F10, save changes and reset, I still get no signal from the video card but I do from the motherboard. If I check the bios again, it shows the default "auto" setting at the graphics configuration.
Any ideas?

I have the same problem, even bought the GTX 560 so I could run Skryim and BF3.. Anyway, I suggest calling Asus like I did and maybe you'll get better service..
m
l
!