Sign in with
Your question

Managing internet resource in active directory

Last response: in Networking
August 16, 2010 2:03:08 PM

Hello,
How do you manage different internet resources(different internet providers) from Active Directory
August 16, 2010 7:32:26 PM

You can manage sites through Active Directory Sites and Services. Each site could be through an independent ISP if you had some form of a tunnel set up for connection.
August 26, 2010 2:22:07 PM

Rahmah said:
Hello,
How do you manage different internet resources(different internet providers) from Active Directory

Could you please send more info about your question? Like OS, Version, and real needs?

Luis Closs
Related resources
September 2, 2010 11:51:46 AM

luiscloss said:
Could you please send more info about your question? Like OS, Version, and real needs?

Luis Closs

I make use of two different internet/network provider, which are fastlink and rocket. All comupters uses a workgroup.
I want to set up active directory and manage my internet resources using the domain controller.
How do I go about that?
The OS is window server 2008 standard
September 3, 2010 1:20:41 PM

You want a computer have to access to both internet connections at the same time?

DHCP would give the default gateway. But the reality is that you will need to hire someone to do this. This is not something that is going to be easy to do and you will likely spend more money than what you would want.
!