Best mid-sized cases?

Solution
depends on your needs. if quiet is your main goal then antec wont do, you want to be looking at zalman cases
if cooling is your main goal then antec and coolermaster have a good track record.
if style is your thing then it becomes a very personal choice...

for me i like the haf-x series and the antec 902 they are well stocked with reliable fans that have good cfm although they can be a little on the noisy side when there going full tilt.
depends on your needs. if quiet is your main goal then antec wont do, you want to be looking at zalman cases
if cooling is your main goal then antec and coolermaster have a good track record.
if style is your thing then it becomes a very personal choice...

for me i like the haf-x series and the antec 902 they are well stocked with reliable fans that have good cfm although they can be a little on the noisy side when there going full tilt.

Solution

pckitty4427

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2011

My main goal is cooling. I would go for a HAF X but it's too big. I'll consider the HAF 922 though.

pckitty4427

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2011

The only drawback with the CM 690 is that is doesn't have front USB or audio.

It is contained all on the top front so as to leave the front panel uninhibited. The CM Centurion and Gladiator Range have the front USB/Audio connections but are very basic in comparison for not a whole lot less.

I like what the 690 II can do inside, thinking in the box as they say. The same practicality that is seen in high end Chassis.