Mario Golf Advance TOO EASY?!

I already finished all the singles events up to the Mushroom Star
Tournamnet...all I have left is one doubles matchplay and the Mushroom Star
Tournament doubles...all of this is less than 12 hours!

I guess I could go back to do all the side games but still under 12 hours?

John
4 answers Last reply
More about mario golf advance easy

    On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 07:28:47 GMT, "John Yoshizawa"
    <jyosh@mindspring.com> wrote:

    >I already finished all the singles events up to the Mushroom Star
    >Tournamnet...all I have left is one doubles matchplay and the Mushroom Star
    >Tournament doubles...all of this is less than 12 hours!
    >
    >I guess I could go back to do all the side games but still under 12 hours?
    >
    >John

    You must have made use of the - save, exit, reload Mulligan exploit.

    PBC

    m.m.m.m.m.m.m....What was my e-mail address?

    NOPE, I beat each tournament the first time I played em though. I did lose
    eventually on some rematches but only in Mushroom for singles and Marion and
    Links for doubles.

    John

    I guess being a golf IRL helps, but over I found that this game has great
    continuing play value. Even though I beat the game I continue to play over
    and over and over and...well you get my drift

    Great game, even if it's easy. Better easy than too hard and unplayable.

    John
    "p_conrad" <pm_mcmomnmrmamd@cheatsearch.com> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 07:28:47 GMT, "John Yoshizawa"
    > <jyosh@mindspring.com> wrote:
    >
    > >I already finished all the singles events up to the Mushroom Star
    > >Tournamnet...all I have left is one doubles matchplay and the Mushroom
    Star
    > >Tournament doubles...all of this is less than 12 hours!
    > >
    > >I guess I could go back to do all the side games but still under 12
    hours?

    > >John
    > >

    > You must have made use of the - save, exit, reload Mulligan exploit.
    >

    > PBC
    >
    > m.m.m.m.m.m.m....What was my e-mail address?

    >> You must have made use of the - save, exit, reload Mulligan exploit.

    Not necessarily - this one seems pretty easy to me too. In fact I beat some
    of the first tournaments so quick I've put off playing it too much so I
    don't get through it too quick.

    I think it's the putting - it just seems a bit too easy to sink every one.
    The drives and approaches are fine particularly with all the options for
    spin and impact point. But almost all puts just come down to hitting
    straight at the hole and providing about 15-20% extra power - the break of
    the green makes little difference to ball line....

    toad

    On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 05:19:26 GMT, "Toad-Man" <toad@toadhall.com>
    wrote:

    >>> You must have made use of the - save, exit, reload Mulligan exploit.
    >

    >Not necessarily - this one seems pretty easy to me too. In fact I beat some
    >of the first tournaments so quick I've put off playing it too much so I
    >don't get through it too quick.
    >
    >I think it's the putting - it just seems a bit too easy to sink every one.
    >The drives and approaches are fine particularly with all the options for
    >spin and impact point. But almost all puts just come down to hitting
    >straight at the hole and providing about 15-20% extra power - the break of
    >the green makes little difference to ball line....
    >
    >toad

    There are some difficult greens, but most puts do seem to be unphased
    by the hills and play as if they were flat. I like the game, but I'm
    not expecting the kind of hours from it I get from something like
    Advance Wars, or Tactics Ogre. Still, it's nice to have decent
    portable golf, just for the fun of it. It doesn't have to provide
    endless challenge, to provide decent replay value.

    PBC

    m.m.m.m.m.m.m....What was my e-mail address?

Console Gaming Gameboy Games Nintendo Video Games