Sign in with
Your question

HAF 912 Amd x6 1090t

Last response: in Systems
May 17, 2011 3:20:00 AM

Hey everyone, my old GPU fried out on me and my case was messed up anyway so I bought myself a brand new ATI Radeon HD 1090T six core card with a brand new HAF 912 case for micro-atx/atx M/B's. My question is all the extra reset buttons power led buttons etc it comes with how do you install them? My old computer was a crappy hp case with one simple plugin that goes into one of the MB slots but these are just a crap load of different wires red and orange blue and white green and white etc. POWER LED + Power LED - Power SW Reset SW how do you install all of these things?

MB: H-RS880-uATX (foxconn)

I know were the things should go but the pins aren't labeled! I don't want to risk putting it into the wrong area and shortting out my mb

Help would be great,
Jordy

More about : haf 912 amd 1090t

May 17, 2011 3:22:35 AM

check the manual for the motherboard. that would be a place to start
m
l
May 17, 2011 3:35:45 AM

mjmjpfaff said:
check the manual for the motherboard. that would be a place to start

Thanks for the quick reply, I've just downloaded a manual VIA hp.com for my specific case. Unforutantly, It doesn't give me any information on installing a new power button or anything.
m
l
Related resources
May 17, 2011 3:37:07 AM

hp.com?? did you buy a pre-built computer?
m
l
May 17, 2011 3:40:58 AM

mjmjpfaff said:
hp.com?? did you buy a pre-built computer?

Yes because I didn't know much about computers back then i know how to install them myself now (just not the power button)
m
l
May 17, 2011 8:14:25 AM

I couldn't open either of these links but I have some good news. I've guessed how to wire them and I've found out the following:

Power LED + And Power Led - are the power button LED telling that the system was on (FIXED)

HDD Led: idk what it is but i'm guessing it's fixed considering there is only 1 left place that i could put it.

Power Switch: Computer turns on now! (fixed)
Reset Switch: Computer restarts instantly (fixed)

overall: MY COMPUTER DIDNT EXPLODE!

and i have now have a sextuple core processor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not quadruple
m
l
!