I ound out that the copper pins in the USB connector were bend and made short circuit. Probably due to insertion of an USB stick, so first check the integrity of the USB connector used frequently. I also had once some debris inside the USB stick connector that gave short circuit when inserting
More aboutstartup current device
This topic has been moved from the section Forum Feedback to section CPU & Components by Grumpy9117
all very interesting but what is the question....
Ask a new question
USB ConnectorUSB StickShort CircuitDevicesComponents