Weapon proficiency mod?

Is there a BG2 mod that automatically makes every character proficient
with all the weapons they can use? After playing 3e games, the BG2 wp
system just feels stupid. Also, would it be possible to implement the
armour max dex rules?

--
Ei se mitään.

Mikko P Vuorinen <mvuorine@cc.helsinki.fi> wrote:

> Is there a BG2 mod that automatically makes every character proficient
> with all the weapons they can use? .......

It's been awhile but couldn't you just use ShadowKeeper to set this?

--
Regards, Bob

Mikko P Vuorinen wrote:
> Is there a BG2 mod that automatically makes every character proficient
> with all the weapons they can use? After playing 3e games, the BG2 wp
> system just feels stupid. Also, would it be possible to implement the
> armour max dex rules?

not that I know of. You could use ShadowKeeper to give all points to
all your characters.