Canon Digital Rebel XT

Last response: in Digital Camera
February 25, 2005 2:12:41 PM

Here is my Question does anyone have a Canon Digital Rebel XT and if so what
is the advandages of it compared to the Rebel 2000 Digital.

Thanks,

More about : canon digital rebel

Anonymous
February 25, 2005 8:46:45 PM

..... and does the XT have a time lapse facility, if so is it built in or
does it need to be connected to a laptop/desktop....
Thanks
DP
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 8:50:47 PM

> Here is my Question does anyone have a Canon Digital Rebel XT and if
so what
> is the advandages of it compared to the Rebel 2000 Digital.

You probably mean Digital Rebel.
Here is a comparison between Digital Rebel XT and a firmware hacked
Digital Rebel:
http://www2.camerahacker.com/CH_Exec/Comments/DisplayCo...

Chieh
February 25, 2005 10:01:43 PM

And why don't you look it up on the Canon site?

"Addenuf" <addenuf@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> .... and does the XT have a time lapse facility, if so is it built in or
> does it need to be connected to a laptop/desktop....
> Thanks
> DP

February 25, 2005 10:05:54 PM

"Tino Patti" <apattijr@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Here is my Question does anyone have a Canon Digital Rebel XT and if so
> what
> is the advandages of it compared to the Rebel 2000 Digital.
>
> Thanks,

take a look at http://www.dpreview.com/articles/canoneos350d/
for a comparison with the Rebel (whats a rebel 2000?)
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 10:05:55 PM

"dylan" <no@nospam.com> wrote in message

> "Tino Patti" <apattijr@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> Here is my Question does anyone have a Canon Digital Rebel XT and if so
>> what
>> is the advandages of it compared to the Rebel 2000 Digital.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>

> take a look at http://www.dpreview.com/articles/canoneos350d/
> for a comparison with the Rebel (whats a rebel 2000?)

The Rebel 2K is the US name for a film body released in or around 2000, I'd
assume. The DRebel looks similar because of its silver body.

--

Rob

Anonymous
February 26, 2005 12:42:45 AM

"Tino Patti" <apattijr@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Here is my Question does anyone have a Canon Digital Rebel XT and if so
what
> is the advandages of it compared to the Rebel 2000 Digital.

There is no Rebel 2000 Digital. There's a Rebel 2000 film.
Anonymous
February 26, 2005 2:07:54 AM

"Tino Patti" <apattijr@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Here is my Question does anyone have a Canon Digital Rebel XT and if so
> what
> is the advandages of it compared to the Rebel 2000 Digital.
>
> Thanks,

Here's a link to a Rebet XT article
http://www.pma-show.com/review/canon/001_EOS_digital_re...

Here's a short comparison of their top line models:
a.. EOS-1Ds Mark II - 16.7 Megapixel full frame 35mm sensor, 4 fps
b.. EOS-1D Mark II - 8.2 Megapixel APS-H size sensor, 8.5 fps
c.. EOS 20D - 8.2 Megapixel APS-C size sensor, 5.0 fps
d.. EOS Digital Rebel XT - 8.0 Megapixel APS-C size sensor, 3.0 fps
!