Has anyone played it? I am thinking about picking it up today. I liked the
Secret of Mana for the SNES. I hope this one is good too.

Gary

"Gary Williams" <gwilliams@memhosp.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone played it? I am thinking about picking it up today. I liked the
> Secret of Mana for the SNES. I hope this one is good too.
>
> Gary

I didnt play the SNES version but i have completed the GBA version and the
game is good. The only bad thing about the game is that it is too easy.
Buy it. You wont be sorry.