Flickering/Whitebar while playing in crossfire on Crysis 2 MP

TheSaBiie

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2010
Alrighty, well I don't know whether to call it flickering or something else. The best comparison that I can make is, ever taken a picture of a old crt tv set? And there's like these white semi-transparent bars appearing on the picture of the tv set? Well that's what it looks like. Simply put, whenever I play crysis 2 multiplayer demo, this is what happens. I've tested it, it doesn't happen in any other crossfire game. Hell I can even play the original crysis without any problems at all. Any idea what it may be?

Steps I've taken thus far;

Checked my HDMI/VGA cable to see if it was the cause;
Checked my LCD
Used each card separately w/o crossfire
Used each card in crossfire in other crossfire compatible games.
Changed drivers to previous versions
Set clocks to stock
Changed setting within CCC
Used fur-mark to see if it may have been the load affecting the game. (works fine in furmark and any other benchmark

Also, whenever I get onto Crysis 2 those moving semi-transparent white bars transfer over to every game. I have to reset the card in order for it to work properly.

Lastly, my specs.

i7 930 @ 2.8
12 GB Ram
ATI 5770 over clocked 915/1340 in crossfire mode
1Tb 7200rpm hard drive.
2 Extra-fans at 100% to keep the case cool (just in case you may think it may be over-heating)

Hopefully you see something I don't. If you request it I may be able to put a video up depicting exactly what I'm complaining about.

Thank you for any help.

TheSaBiie

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2010
Well the thing is this, I play anyother game but crysis 2 and it doesn't happen. Crysis 1 included. But, if let's say I play Crysis 2 the white bars will appear and transfer over to all the previously playable games. I then would have to reset to factory settings, in order to remove those bars from appearing.

TheSaBiie

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2010
1980 x 1080 Vysnc is not not, but even with Vysnc on The flickering appears, but a more moderate level. Before playing crysis 2 the flickering doesn't appear at all. Here's the video. I apologize if I sound groggy just woke up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQZSO-EGrmc

By the way there is also a video where I play Crysis 2 and the game runs perfectly fine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25mnPBm0YRo

Idk what's the deal. =/