Solved

CPUID issues

For some reason my CPUID program is telling me that all of my 955 cores are running at 0 Celsius off a stock cooler, and that's obviously not right because i know they are probably not freezing off a stock cooler lol.
Does anyone know why?
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about cpuid issues
  1. Best answer
    Yeach many core temp reading wrong , but cpu temp still active, Your Acc / Acc in had issued about reading, try disabled/enabled/auto , maybe can make different also install other soft temperature like hwmonitor, coretemp, speed fan.
    Also can try update bios for fix this bug
  2. Was it reading it correctly before?
  3. Are we talking about CPUID HW monitor?

Strange, I only recommend that program, never had that issue before.
  4. geekapproved said:
    Are we talking about CPUID HW monitor?

Strange, I only recommend that program, never had that issue before.

Yes, it is. I just got my new gaming rig running, downloaded it, and it shows core's 0,1,2, and 3 all at 0 celsius.
  5. Well, since it is the first time you're running it, it may be possible that the core temps are being displayed on differently labeled diodes. For example, I run a Pentium D 2.8Ghz dual core processor (overclocked to 3.4 Ghz), the processor temps on the diode are incorrect, both reading 0 degrees, this is because my temps for the processor is located under the diode named remote and temp 1.
  6. ferny111 said:
    Well, since it is the first time you're running it, it may be possible that the core temps are being displayed on differently labeled diodes. For example, I run a Pentium D 2.8Ghz dual core processor (overclocked to 3.4 Ghz), the processor temps on the diode are incorrect, both reading 0 degrees, this is because my temps for the processor is located under the diode named remote and temp 1.

hmmmmm well i look at those but i was just running amd overdrive and it wasn't even displaying active core temps, so i think there may be something wrong with my sensor.
  7. Could possibly be, check out forums to see if this issue is common, and also remember that not all processors have a diode attached to each core, especially older ones, though yours should have one on each since it's a Phenom ii :|
  8. nvm guys it turns out it was because my core unlocking feature was turned on my bios, and after researching online evidently this screws up the temp. sensors
  9. Best answer selected by geis.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Cooling Celsius