help finding items in bg2 (possible spoilers)

Spork

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2004

hello. I'm on chapter 6 in bg 2. Right now im trying to find all the
important itmes before i go further.

I just beat the litch kangaxx and took his ring. I also have
the equaliser, a +4 sword i found in watchers keep, lilacor, gorgon plate,
and a few other things.

my party is a fighter (main char) , minsc , jaheria , cernd , imoen , and
nalia.

thanks

Spork wrote:
> hello. I'm on chapter 6 in bg 2. Right now im trying to find all the
> important itmes before i go further.
>
> I just beat the litch kangaxx and took his ring. I also have
> the equaliser, a +4 sword i found in watchers keep, lilacor, gorgon plate,
> and a few other things.
>
> my party is a fighter (main char) , minsc , jaheria , cernd , imoen , and
> nalia.
>
> thanks

Did you ever find the Hammer of thunderbolts, the gauntlets of ogre
power, and the girdle of hill giant strength? If so, did you find the
celestial fury yet?