How to get two promo codes for two hd4850s?

I was looking at newegg and put my oder as two hd4850s for CF. When I typed the Promo Codes it told me I had - $13 like I should get. Since I had two in the cart, I entered the prom code for the second, then it told me stacking is not permitted and I cannot add the second promo code. How do I enter the second to get my $13??????

I added it to cart, clicked $30 rebate, then it said it red letters, "Limit (1) one rebate per product per address, except where prohibited by law."
I would think it means per card?????? Do you know??? Any other way to check? I do not know because when it says per product, I think it means per card, but when it says per address, I get confused.

It's one rebate per address

This deal is a waste. Tigerdirect has a GTX 260 for 99.99
Yeah, no it's not a waste. I don't want a BFG GTX 260 after they have gone out of business, plus then I need a more expensive motherboard. I will not buy BFG, or a more expensive MoBo. I think that fanboyism has blinded you from the fact that buying from companies who are not around anymore is a bad thing.

$18 shipping ? it says free shipping on the site (Unless you are on newegg.ca in which case it's $7 but no mention of the $13 promo code there) ! just order them separate and have one shipped to you at work or a family members home and 1 at home. Also that way you can get the rebate on both since they are limited to one per address.

When I look at Newegg.com (USA version) it tells me shipping is $15.01 now. That is the cheapest shipping I can get.

Yes, I am going to ship one to my grand parents if I can get my dang computer sold for $555! It would be a great deal for the buyer, less than what you would pay online and the oldest part in it is like 5 months old! If I can sell it, (really want to) I will get the hd4850s in CF. The nice thing is with the AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE I would get a $10 gift card with would help towards shipping.