Anybody know what game is this ??

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,uk.games.video.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

fy78901@yahoo.com (Superman) wrote in message news:<48b54799.0407081528.388e6289@posting.google.com>...
> Hi all,
>
> I come across the following screen and would like to know what game is
> it and what platform is it offer in ??
>

> http://www.angelroms.com/search/emulation/Snes%20Roms.html
>

> Thanks,
> Dave.

Further to the answer below I think it was an IREM game (the same
people behind the subliminal R-Type) and I'm almost 100% certain there
was a Megadrive version released.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,uk.games.video.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

> Hi all,
>
> I come across the following screen and would like to know what game is
> it and what platform is it offer in ??

It's Dragon Breed. It was originally an arcade game (now emulated in Mame),
though it was also converted to most of the home computers at the time
(Amiga, ST, C64, Spetrum, CPC etc). Not sure about console versions, but
I'd be surprised if there aren't SNES and Megadrive versions at the very
least.

"ZipZap" <simon567SPAMAPSPAM@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:<2l6binF9dct9U1@uni-berlin.de>...
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I come across the following screen and would like to know what game is
> > it and what platform is it offer in ??
>
> It's Dragon Breed. It was originally an arcade game (now emulated in Mame),
> though it was also converted to most of the home computers at the time
> (Amiga, ST, C64, Spetrum, CPC etc). Not sure about console versions, but
> I'd be surprised if there aren't SNES and Megadrive versions at the very
> least.

Be surprised then! I think the game was out just before those
consoles' time (actually it could have scraped in as an early
Megadrive release I suppose. But I don't think it did).

--
[ste]

spammy

"[ste parker]" <imaginey@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "ZipZap" <simon567SPAMAPSPAM@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I come across the following screen and would like to know what game is
> > > it and what platform is it offer in ??
> >
> > It's Dragon Breed. It was originally an arcade game (now emulated in
Mame),
> > though it was also converted to most of the home computers at the time
> > (Amiga, ST, C64, Spetrum, CPC etc). Not sure about console versions,
but
> > I'd be surprised if there aren't SNES and Megadrive versions at the very
> > least.
>
> Be surprised then! I think the game was out just before those
> consoles' time (actually it could have scraped in as an early
> Megadrive release I suppose. But I don't think it did).

i loved this game. no idea why though. the red dragon rocked.

anyone remember the name of its sequels? dragon spirit isnt bringing back
any hits...

In message <48b54799.0407081528.388e6289@posting.google.com>
fy78901@yahoo.com (Superman) wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I come across the following screen and would like to know what game is
> it and what platform is it offer in ??
>
> http://www.angelroms.com/search/emulation/Snes%20Roms.html

Looks like an old fantasy game on the C64 'Dragon Breed' but with
lightly different graphics. Could be a SNES or Mega Drive snapshot.

Cheers,
Rob

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,uk.games.video.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

Good job this isn't uk.media.dvd, else the answer would be Anal Love Dog