Screen lags Ati 5670

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIbya

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2011
I purchased an Asus Ati 5670 before a day. I was getting lot of GSOD and finally fixed it by installing the latest Ati Drivers. Now when i play Prototype in full details it seems like screen lags at some points. any way to fix that??

Regards
Dibya

DIbya

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2011
Now after completing a mission prototype crashes and fallout 3 do not runs at all?? Phew i think i should back my graphics card suggestions on Nvidia??

Wow, there's so "many" clues that we have here...
Before judged something, why don't you tell us your FULL specs here...

And download and install GPU-Z:
http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/

GSOD usually related to driver/memory/heat problems.

Yeah you need an Nvidia card, lol. ATI makes the fastest graphics card in the world, AGAIN.

1) Full system specs including power supply make and model
2) Monitor resolution your playing games at

HD5670 is a very low end card, you cannot expect to play "full details" at high resolution in newer games, especially if your cpu is slow.

DIbya

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2011
I have dual core cpu with two gigs ram with an res 1600x900. I was playing just cause 2 all at high details and it ran flawlessly. The thing is that in gta 4 The extent of lagging do not depends upon details. It lags in the same order whether you lower the resolution or change the details. While just cause 2 ran quite perfect with few details on very high mode..

Bacterius

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2010
And wait did you just say you ran Just Cause 2 at 1600x900 in highest details FLAWLESSLY with an HD5670? Is that even possible? I'm very interested in this statement can you tell me how well the game ran on your dual core and your 5670, like does the game stay playable during heavy action etc... I'm very intrigued because the 5670 is supposed to be an entry level card and JC2 isn't a light game.

GaBoi234

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2011

im not sure why u get lag im playing it with max setting on my hd 5670 1gb

Status
Not open for further replies.