Might buy my case before the other parts need help deciding

Randomacts

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010
Ok so this is what I am at, the case is running out of stock SILVERSTONE Precision Series PS06B-W and is out of stock @newegg.

I can't buy the rest of the parts until after friday *Thats when my parents get paid*.

Should I go for this case now? Its not like cases are ever bundled like CPUs and GPUs/motherboards are. *Unless not lesser known ones like this*

Normally I would wait... but the case I was originally planning on getting is out of stock.. I don't want to see that happen for this.

You could ALSO suggest other cases for me if you wish but I don't know if anything can beat this.. =P

wintermint

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2009
THe combos for cases are like motherboard/case and power supply/case.. I would just buy the case ahead of time now if it's running out of stock + on rebate. You can always put together other combos or find cheaper individual components. As least you can check if the case is in good condition.. you can test the preinstalled fans when you purchase your other part.. I would try holding off mailing in the rebate until then. You usually get 30 days postmark after purchase :)

Randomacts

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010

OR I could test the fans by pluggin them into the PSU of the computer I am currently useing :)

Ordered it
BTW can you not RMA something after you send in the rebate?