Looking for a good GBA golf game

At the moment I have Final Round Golf but its not much good (in my opinion).
I've played Tiger Woods 2004 on the N-Gage and its better but I don't know
if its available on the GBA.
Is it or can someone suggest another good golf game please.

--
All mail is scanned for viruses by a
well-known and reliable anti-virus system.

Remove "NO_SPAM" to reply.
1 answer Last reply
More about looking good golf game

    "BlackKnight" <terry_37@NO_SPAMemail.com> wrote in

    > At the moment I have Final Round Golf but its not much good (in my
    > opinion). I've played Tiger Woods 2004 on the N-Gage and its better
    > but I don't know if its available on the GBA.
    > Is it or can someone suggest another good golf game please.

    Mario Golf: Advance Tour is the most critically aclaimed game on GBA at the
    moment.

    Although it's a Mario game, it does offer a quite realistic golf experience
    with lots of shot types and techniques. The Mario characters don't play a
    very big part in the game, in fact you can happily play the game without
    ever getting involved with the Mario set at all.

    Worth a try I'd say.

    t.

Console Gaming Gameboy Games Nintendo Video Games