Looking for a good GBA golf game

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 15, 2004 6:54:45 PM

At the moment I have Final Round Golf but its not much good (in my opinion).
I've played Tiger Woods 2004 on the N-Gage and its better but I don't know
if its available on the GBA.
Is it or can someone suggest another good golf game please.

--
All mail is scanned for viruses by a
well-known and reliable anti-virus system.

Remove "NO_SPAM" to reply.

More about : good gba golf game

Anonymous
July 15, 2004 8:47:46 PM

"BlackKnight" <terry_37@NO_SPAMemail.com> wrote in

> At the moment I have Final Round Golf but its not much good (in my
> opinion). I've played Tiger Woods 2004 on the N-Gage and its better
> but I don't know if its available on the GBA.
> Is it or can someone suggest another good golf game please.

Mario Golf: Advance Tour is the most critically aclaimed game on GBA at the
moment.

Although it's a Mario game, it does offer a quite realistic golf experience
with lots of shot types and techniques. The Mario characters don't play a
very big part in the game, in fact you can happily play the game without
ever getting involved with the Mario set at all.

Worth a try I'd say.

t.
!