Please Help !! Cannot install my EZ Flash Advance (256 Mb)

Please help !!! I just bought a EZ Flash Advance (256 Mb) and I cannot
install it on my PC. The main problem is that my package did not
contain the install cd !!! I have downloaded various drivers from
webpages (e.g. EZF Advance Windows Client Software Version 0.99b and
Windows Driver) in this zip file I found the following files:

The EZFA_Client.EXE
XceedZip.dll
A read me file
A XP driver containing the following files:
Ezfa.inf Usbscan.sys

I plugged the cable to the GBA and then into my USB port. When the
ADD NEW HARDWARE wizard popped up I browsed to the folder containing
all the above files and got the message that no suitable drivers could
be found for the device.

I really need some help here as I am stuck.

I'm using Windows XP SP1

Could someone please send me a cd image of the installation cd ??

Thanks

Cindy
1 answer Last reply
More about please install flash advance

    First of all, go here for proper support -

    http://bbs.gba-toys.com/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=10

    Secondly, get the newest client (1.03) here -

    http://www.gba-toys.com/Default.aspx?alias=www.gba-toys.com/en

    (There is no install CD with the EZFA)

    Thirdly, there should be an ezfa.sys file in there somewhere...download the
    client from above and you should be ok.

    "Pitch" <pitchblende@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Please help !!! I just bought a EZ Flash Advance (256 Mb) and I cannot
    > install it on my PC. The main problem is that my package did not
    > contain the install cd !!! I have downloaded various drivers from
    > webpages (e.g. EZF Advance Windows Client Software Version 0.99b and
    > Windows Driver) in this zip file I found the following files:
    >
    > The EZFA_Client.EXE
    > XceedZip.dll
    > A read me file
    > A XP driver containing the following files:
    > Ezfa.inf Usbscan.sys
    >
    > I plugged the cable to the GBA and then into my USB port. When the
    > ADD NEW HARDWARE wizard popped up I browsed to the folder containing
    > all the above files and got the message that no suitable drivers could
    > be found for the device.
    >
    > I really need some help here as I am stuck.
    >
    > I'm using Windows XP SP1
    >
    > Could someone please send me a cd image of the installation cd ??
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Cindy

Console Gaming Flash Video Games