Please Help !! Cannot install my EZ Flash Advance (256 Mb)

Last response: in Video Games
July 15, 2004 10:34:41 PM

Please help !!! I just bought a EZ Flash Advance (256 Mb) and I cannot
install it on my PC. The main problem is that my package did not
contain the install cd !!! I have downloaded various drivers from
webpages (e.g. EZF Advance Windows Client Software Version 0.99b and
Windows Driver) in this zip file I found the following files:

The EZFA_Client.EXE
XceedZip.dll
A read me file
A XP driver containing the following files:
Ezfa.inf Usbscan.sys

I plugged the cable to the GBA and then into my USB port. When the
ADD NEW HARDWARE wizard popped up I browsed to the folder containing
all the above files and got the message that no suitable drivers could
be found for the device.

I really need some help here as I am stuck.

I'm using Windows XP SP1

Could someone please send me a cd image of the installation cd ??

Thanks

Cindy
Anonymous
July 16, 2004 8:23:29 AM

First of all, go here for proper support -

http://bbs.gba-toys.com/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=10

Secondly, get the newest client (1.03) here -

http://www.gba-toys.com/Default.aspx?alias=www.gba-toys...

(There is no install CD with the EZFA)

Thirdly, there should be an ezfa.sys file in there somewhere...download the
client from above and you should be ok.

!