Connecting AT keyboard to laptop

I am trying to find a way to conntect my AT keyboard to my
laptop.....??? I have tried using a AT to ps/2 adpater with a ps2 to
USB adapter connected to a USB hub. The problem however is that there
is no ps/2 port and or serial port on the laptop....
2 answers Last reply
More about connecting keyboard laptop

    randall.shimizu@gmail.com wrote:

    > I am trying to find a way to conntect my AT keyboard to my
    > laptop.....??? I have tried using a AT to ps/2 adpater with a ps2 to
    > USB adapter connected to a USB hub. The problem however is that there
    > is no ps/2 port and or serial port on the laptop....

    Sorry, but your post isn't exactly crystal clear...

    Do you have a USB port on your computer?

    Notan

    Yes I do have a USB port on my laptop.....

Laptops PS/2 Keyboards