Connecting AT keyboard to laptop

Tags:
  • Laptops
  • PS/2
  • Keyboards
Last response: in Laptop General Discussion
a b D Laptop
May 22, 2005 5:21:19 PM

I am trying to find a way to conntect my AT keyboard to my
laptop.....??? I have tried using a AT to ps/2 adpater with a ps2 to
USB adapter connected to a USB hub. The problem however is that there
is no ps/2 port and or serial port on the laptop....

More about : connecting keyboard laptop

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
May 22, 2005 6:36:41 PM

randall.shimizu@gmail.com wrote:

> I am trying to find a way to conntect my AT keyboard to my
> laptop.....??? I have tried using a AT to ps/2 adpater with a ps2 to
> USB adapter connected to a USB hub. The problem however is that there
> is no ps/2 port and or serial port on the laptop....

Sorry, but your post isn't exactly crystal clear...

Do you have a USB port on your computer?

Notan
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
May 23, 2005 4:38:39 AM

Yes I do have a USB port on my laptop.....
!