Connecting AT keyboard to laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am trying to find a way to conntect my AT keyboard to my
laptop.....??? I have tried using a AT to ps/2 adpater with a ps2 to
USB adapter connected to a USB hub. The problem however is that there
is no ps/2 port and or serial port on the laptop....

randall.shimizu@gmail.com wrote:

> I am trying to find a way to conntect my AT keyboard to my
> laptop.....??? I have tried using a AT to ps/2 adpater with a ps2 to
> USB adapter connected to a USB hub. The problem however is that there
> is no ps/2 port and or serial port on the laptop....

Sorry, but your post isn't exactly crystal clear...

Do you have a USB port on your computer?

Notan