Great case for cable management and water cooling?

I have the Rosewill Challenger, and while it's a great case, there is essentially no cable management. I am thinking about getting a new case for a cpu and gpu liquid loop. What would you suggest? Up under $120 if possible. I was looking at the Azza Solano, and putting the rad where the two front fans are at, but then realized that the hdd probably wouldn't fit after that.
5 answers Last reply
More about great case cable management water cooling
  1. I'd look at some cases from cooler master and Antec. Thermaltake also has some nice ones. Of course there's my latest, the NZXT phantom that's very roomy and great for modding.
    Maybe the 690 II advanced or HAF 922 or 932
    advance
    Antec 902 or 1200
    or DF30
  2. CM 690II Advanced...

If you are going to liquid I would have to recommend the Corsair 600T...cable management is awesome in that thing plus lots of room for liquid cooling parts.

Google "600T Owners" and you will see
  3. Tru dat, nice case if you don't mind spending a bit more.
  4. HAF X, or 932 Advance. Tons of room, great cooling, and easily set-up for WC.
  5. I was gonna get the Haf 932, but it's too much I think. For right now, I'm gonna keep with the Azza Solano. If I can get this Rosewill Challenger case and Antec Earthwatts 500W psu sold over in the classifieds at the forums, I'll be able to get it.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases Management Cable Components