TV Commercials - new update

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo-64 (More info?)

Hi,

The short vacation is over - time to back to work :(((
I hope you like classics - I've added few VERY old commercials, but
if you got PS2 or Xbox or Gamecube you will find nice stuff too...

*** - don't miss it

ATARI
System - Lynx 2 in 1 ***
Pitfall

NES
Caveman Games ***
Crystalis ***
Mendel Palace
Paperboy ***
Tetris ***
Star Soldier ***

GAMEBOY
Mix
Zelda: Link to the past ***

GAMEBOY COLOR
System

GAMEBOY ADVANCE
Momotarou Matsuri
Shining Soul
Super Mario Advance ***
System - Airport ***
System - Holidays
System - 80's aka NES Edition ***
NINTENDO 64
F Zero X
GT 64

GAMECUBE
Eternal Darkness X2
Paper Mario 2 X3 ***

SEGA 32X
System ***

SEGA SATURN
Rally Championship
Virtua Fighter 2 ***

SEGA DREAMCAST
Soul Calibur
Online
Online Germany ***
Online United Kingdom ***
Tomb Raider: Last Revelation

PLAYSTATION
Collin McRea
Duke Nukem Time to Kill X2
Mission Impossible
Rugrats
Spyro the Dragon
Star Ocean 2
System + Seat
System ***
Tarzan ***
Tekken 3 ***
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider: Greatest Hits ***
Tomb Raider 3
Wild 9 ***
Le Monde des Bleus X2

PLAYSTATION 2
Singstar ***
Virtual On Marz
Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness

XBOX
Halo 2 x2 ***

MULTISYSTEM
Megaman Collection X2
V Rally

Click this link and download as many files as you want to ;)
/There're almost 1600 tv ads/
http://www.majkel.mds.pl/html/reklama/indexUKG5.htm

Sorry for X-post !!!

"That is a giant cock"
http://www.majkel.mds.pl
9 answers Last reply
More about commercials update
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo-64 (More info?)

    majkel wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > The short vacation is over - time to back to work :(((
    > I hope you like classics - I've added few VERY old commercials, but
    > if you got PS2 or Xbox or Gamecube you will find nice stuff too...
    >
    > *** - don't miss it
    >
    > ATARI
    > System - Lynx 2 in 1 ***
    > Pitfall
    >
    > NES
    > Caveman Games ***
    > Crystalis ***
    > Mendel Palace
    > Paperboy ***
    > Tetris ***
    > Star Soldier ***
    >
    > GAMEBOY
    > Mix
    > Zelda: Link to the past ***
    >
    > GAMEBOY COLOR
    > System
    >
    > GAMEBOY ADVANCE
    > Momotarou Matsuri
    > Shining Soul
    > Super Mario Advance ***
    > System - Airport ***
    > System - Holidays
    > System - 80's aka NES Edition ***
    > NINTENDO 64
    > F Zero X
    > GT 64
    >
    > GAMECUBE
    > Eternal Darkness X2
    > Paper Mario 2 X3 ***
    >
    > SEGA 32X
    > System ***
    >
    > SEGA SATURN
    > Rally Championship
    > Virtua Fighter 2 ***
    >
    > SEGA DREAMCAST
    > Soul Calibur
    > Online
    > Online Germany ***
    > Online United Kingdom ***
    > Tomb Raider: Last Revelation
    >
    > PLAYSTATION
    > Collin McRea
    > Duke Nukem Time to Kill X2
    > Mission Impossible
    > Rugrats
    > Spyro the Dragon
    > Star Ocean 2
    > System + Seat
    > System ***
    > Tarzan ***
    > Tekken 3 ***
    > Tomb Raider
    > Tomb Raider: Greatest Hits ***
    > Tomb Raider 3
    > Wild 9 ***
    > Le Monde des Bleus X2
    >
    > PLAYSTATION 2
    > Singstar ***
    > Virtual On Marz
    > Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness
    >
    > XBOX
    > Halo 2 x2 ***
    >
    > MULTISYSTEM
    > Megaman Collection X2
    > V Rally
    >
    > Click this link and download as many files as you want to ;)
    > /There're almost 1600 tv ads/
    > http://www.majkel.mds.pl/html/reklama/indexUKG5.htm
    >

    > Sorry for X-post !!!
    >

    > "That is a giant cock"
    > http://www.majkel.mds.pl

    I think you'll find the GB Zelda is Links Awakening, not a Link to the Past.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo-64 (More info?)

    hi

    >I think you'll find the GB Zelda is Links Awakening, not a Link to the Past.

    Thanks. I will fix it soon.

    "That is a giant cock"
    http://www.majkel.mds.pl
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo-64 (More info?)

    Hello,

    X-mas is coming.
    Here's another update - my gift for you.
    44 files / 170 MB ready to be downloaded...

    So.
    Wish you merry xmas!
    Hope there are tops in your stockings too ! :)

    Today's menu:

    GAMEBOY ADVANCE
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 Battle Nexus ***

    GAMECUBE
    Amazing Island

    NINTENDO DS
    System - Picto Chat x2

    PLAYSTATION 2
    Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex ***
    Gran Turismo 4 x2 ***
    Hot shots golf fore
    Killzone ***
    Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater x3 ***
    Monster Hunter
    Ratchet & Clank 3 Up Your Arsenal ***
    Silent Hill 4 The Room ***
    Sly 2 Band of thieves ***
    Star Ocean Till the End of Time x2

    PSP
    Gagharv Trilogy
    Kessen 3 ***
    Shin Sangoku Musou
    System x2 ***

    MULTISYSTEM
    Backyard Wrestling 2 There Goes The Neighborhood ***
    Duel Masters & Duel Masters Kaijudo Showdown
    Forgotten Realms Demon Stone ***
    Godzilla Save The Earth
    NASCAR 2005 ***
    Outlaw Golf 2
    Power Rangers Dino Thunder
    Prince of Persia Warrior Within ***
    Rocky Legends
    Rumble Roses ***
    ShellShock Nam 67
    Spiderman 2
    Star Wars Battlefront x3 ***
    Street Racing Syndicate
    The Incredibles ***
    THUG 2 ***
    Viewtiful Joe 2

    PC / MAC
    Myst IV Revelation
    Zoo Tycoon 2 ***

    Click it NOW:
    http://majkel.mds.pl/html/reklama/indexUKG6.htm

    Rgds from misty and snowy Warsaw, Poland
    M.

    A czy TY zjadasz swoje strupy?
    http://www.majkel.mds.pl
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo-64 (More info?)

    "majkel" <carcass@polbox.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > X-mas is coming.
    > Here's another update - my gift for you.
    > 44 files / 170 MB ready to be downloaded...
    >
    > So.
    > Wish you merry xmas!
    > Hope there are tops in your stockings too ! :)
    <snip>
    > Click it NOW:
    > http://majkel.mds.pl/html/reklama/indexUKG6.htm
    >
    > Rgds from misty and snowy Warsaw, Poland
    > M.
    >
    > A czy TY zjadasz swoje strupy?
    > http://www.majkel.mds.pl

    Hello! Thanks for the link to your site. i recently bought a n64 from ebay
    and own a gamecube. I'm downloading several n64 game commericals now. :)

    Would i be able to post your site's link on a gaming forum that has around
    200 people viewing it a any given time? i don't want to kill your bandwidth.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo-64 (More info?)

    Hi,

    >Hello! Thanks for the link to your site. i recently bought a n64 from ebay
    >and own a gamecube. I'm downloading several n64 game commericals now. :)

    The pleasure is mine ;)

    >Would i be able to post your site's link on a gaming forum that has around
    >200 people viewing it a any given time? i don't want to kill your bandwidth.

    No, bandwidth it's not a problem.
    Dont waste your time and post the link :))))

    A czy TY zjadasz swoje strupy?
    http://www.majkel.mds.pl
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo-64 (More info?)

    majkel wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > >Hello! Thanks for the link to your site. i recently bought a n64 from ebay
    > >and own a gamecube. I'm downloading several n64 game commericals now. :)
    >
    > The pleasure is mine ;)
    >
    > >Would i be able to post your site's link on a gaming forum that has around
    > >200 people viewing it a any given time? i don't want to kill your bandwidth.
    >
    > No, bandwidth it's not a problem.
    > Dont waste your time and post the link :))))
    >
    > A czy TY zjadasz swoje strupy?
    > http://www.majkel.mds.pl

    Dude. Did you win the lottery? :-P

    Love your site.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo-64 (More info?)

    hi

    >> >Would i be able to post your site's link on a gaming forum that has around
    >> >200 people viewing it a any given time? i don't want to kill your bandwidth.
    >>
    >> No, bandwidth it's not a problem.
    >> Dont waste your time and post the link :))))
    >
    >Dude. Did you win the lottery? :-P
    >Love your site.

    No I didnt. But I know few good people :)

    A czy TY zjadasz swoje strupy?
    http://www.majkel.mds.pl
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo-64 (More info?)

    In article <41d34131.6869092@news.tpi.pl>, carcass@polbox.com says...

    >Hello,
    >
    >X-mas is coming.
    >Here's another update - my gift for you.
    >44 files / 170 MB ready to be downloaded...
    >
    >So.
    >Wish you merry xmas!
    >Hope there are tops in your stockings too ! :)
    >
    >Today's menu:
    >
    >GAMEBOY ADVANCE
    >Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 Battle Nexus ***
    >
    >GAMECUBE
    >Amazing Island
    >
    >NINTENDO DS
    >System - Picto Chat x2
    >
    >PLAYSTATION 2
    >Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex ***
    >Gran Turismo 4 x2 ***
    >Hot shots golf fore
    >Killzone ***
    >Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater x3 ***
    >Monster Hunter
    >Ratchet & Clank 3 Up Your Arsenal ***
    >Silent Hill 4 The Room ***
    >Sly 2 Band of thieves ***
    >Star Ocean Till the End of Time x2
    >
    >PSP
    >Gagharv Trilogy
    >Kessen 3 ***
    >Shin Sangoku Musou
    >System x2 ***
    >
    >MULTISYSTEM
    >Backyard Wrestling 2 There Goes The Neighborhood ***
    >Duel Masters & Duel Masters Kaijudo Showdown
    >Forgotten Realms Demon Stone ***
    >Godzilla Save The Earth
    >NASCAR 2005 ***
    >Outlaw Golf 2
    >Power Rangers Dino Thunder
    >Prince of Persia Warrior Within ***
    >Rocky Legends
    >Rumble Roses ***
    >ShellShock Nam 67
    >Spiderman 2
    >Star Wars Battlefront x3 ***
    >Street Racing Syndicate
    >The Incredibles ***
    >THUG 2 ***
    >Viewtiful Joe 2
    >
    >PC / MAC
    >Myst IV Revelation
    >Zoo Tycoon 2 ***
    >
    >Click it NOW:
    >http://majkel.mds.pl/html/reklama/indexUKG6.htm
    >
    >Rgds from misty and snowy Warsaw, Poland
    >M.
    >
    >A czy TY zjadasz swoje strupy?
    >http://www.majkel.mds.pl

    Any chance of posting up the Zelda cartoon?
    Made in the late? 80s? or thereabouts?

    A decent VCD quality file of around 20 mins is around
    400 meg? or less

    Thanks

    Harvey
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo-64 (More info?)

    hi

    >Any chance of posting up the Zelda cartoon?
    >Made in the late? 80s? or thereabouts?
    >
    >A decent VCD quality file of around 20 mins is around
    >400 meg? or less

    I think it will be possible in late january/ early february 2005.

    A czy TY zjadasz swoje strupy?
    http://www.majkel.mds.pl

Console Gaming Games Gameboy Video Nintendo Video Games