TV Commercials - new update

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 24, 2004 2:49:16 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo-64 (More info?)

Hi,

The short vacation is over - time to back to work :( ((
I hope you like classics - I've added few VERY old commercials, but
if you got PS2 or Xbox or Gamecube you will find nice stuff too...

*** - don't miss it

ATARI
System - Lynx 2 in 1 ***
Pitfall

NES
Caveman Games ***
Crystalis ***
Mendel Palace
Paperboy ***
Tetris ***
Star Soldier ***

GAMEBOY
Mix
Zelda: Link to the past ***

GAMEBOY COLOR
System

GAMEBOY ADVANCE
Momotarou Matsuri
Shining Soul
Super Mario Advance ***
System - Airport ***
System - Holidays
System - 80's aka NES Edition ***
NINTENDO 64
F Zero X
GT 64

GAMECUBE
Eternal Darkness X2
Paper Mario 2 X3 ***

SEGA 32X
System ***

SEGA SATURN
Rally Championship
Virtua Fighter 2 ***

SEGA DREAMCAST
Soul Calibur
Online
Online Germany ***
Online United Kingdom ***
Tomb Raider: Last Revelation

PLAYSTATION
Collin McRea
Duke Nukem Time to Kill X2
Mission Impossible
Rugrats
Spyro the Dragon
Star Ocean 2
System + Seat
System ***
Tarzan ***
Tekken 3 ***
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider: Greatest Hits ***
Tomb Raider 3
Wild 9 ***
Le Monde des Bleus X2

PLAYSTATION 2
Singstar ***
Virtual On Marz
Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness

XBOX
Halo 2 x2 ***

MULTISYSTEM
Megaman Collection X2
V Rally

Click this link and download as many files as you want to ;)
/There're almost 1600 tv ads/
http://www.majkel.mds.pl/html/reklama/indexUKG5.htm

Sorry for X-post !!!

"That is a giant cock"
http://www.majkel.mds.pl

More about : commercials update

Anonymous
July 27, 2004 3:24:27 PM

majkel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The short vacation is over - time to back to work :( ((
> I hope you like classics - I've added few VERY old commercials, but
> if you got PS2 or Xbox or Gamecube you will find nice stuff too...
>
> *** - don't miss it
>
> ATARI
> System - Lynx 2 in 1 ***
> Pitfall
>
> NES
> Caveman Games ***
> Crystalis ***
> Mendel Palace
> Paperboy ***
> Tetris ***
> Star Soldier ***
>
> GAMEBOY
> Mix
> Zelda: Link to the past ***
>
> GAMEBOY COLOR
> System
>
> GAMEBOY ADVANCE
> Momotarou Matsuri
> Shining Soul
> Super Mario Advance ***
> System - Airport ***
> System - Holidays
> System - 80's aka NES Edition ***
> NINTENDO 64
> F Zero X
> GT 64
>
> GAMECUBE
> Eternal Darkness X2
> Paper Mario 2 X3 ***
>
> SEGA 32X
> System ***
>
> SEGA SATURN
> Rally Championship
> Virtua Fighter 2 ***
>
> SEGA DREAMCAST
> Soul Calibur
> Online
> Online Germany ***
> Online United Kingdom ***
> Tomb Raider: Last Revelation
>
> PLAYSTATION
> Collin McRea
> Duke Nukem Time to Kill X2
> Mission Impossible
> Rugrats
> Spyro the Dragon
> Star Ocean 2
> System + Seat
> System ***
> Tarzan ***
> Tekken 3 ***
> Tomb Raider
> Tomb Raider: Greatest Hits ***
> Tomb Raider 3
> Wild 9 ***
> Le Monde des Bleus X2
>
> PLAYSTATION 2
> Singstar ***
> Virtual On Marz
> Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness
>
> XBOX
> Halo 2 x2 ***
>
> MULTISYSTEM
> Megaman Collection X2
> V Rally
>
> Click this link and download as many files as you want to ;)
> /There're almost 1600 tv ads/
> http://www.majkel.mds.pl/html/reklama/indexUKG5.htm
>

> Sorry for X-post !!!
>

> "That is a giant cock"
> http://www.majkel.mds.pl

I think you'll find the GB Zelda is Links Awakening, not a Link to the Past.
July 27, 2004 3:36:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo-64 (More info?)

hi

>I think you'll find the GB Zelda is Links Awakening, not a Link to the Past.

Thanks. I will fix it soon.

"That is a giant cock"
http://www.majkel.mds.pl
Related resources
December 21, 2004 6:29:10 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo-64 (More info?)

Hello,

X-mas is coming.
Here's another update - my gift for you.
44 files / 170 MB ready to be downloaded...

So.
Wish you merry xmas!
Hope there are tops in your stockings too ! :)

Today's menu:

GAMEBOY ADVANCE
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 Battle Nexus ***

GAMECUBE
Amazing Island

NINTENDO DS
System - Picto Chat x2

PLAYSTATION 2
Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex ***
Gran Turismo 4 x2 ***
Hot shots golf fore
Killzone ***
Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater x3 ***
Monster Hunter
Ratchet & Clank 3 Up Your Arsenal ***
Silent Hill 4 The Room ***
Sly 2 Band of thieves ***
Star Ocean Till the End of Time x2

PSP
Gagharv Trilogy
Kessen 3 ***
Shin Sangoku Musou
System x2 ***

MULTISYSTEM
Backyard Wrestling 2 There Goes The Neighborhood ***
Duel Masters & Duel Masters Kaijudo Showdown
Forgotten Realms Demon Stone ***
Godzilla Save The Earth
NASCAR 2005 ***
Outlaw Golf 2
Power Rangers Dino Thunder
Prince of Persia Warrior Within ***
Rocky Legends
Rumble Roses ***
ShellShock Nam 67
Spiderman 2
Star Wars Battlefront x3 ***
Street Racing Syndicate
The Incredibles ***
THUG 2 ***
Viewtiful Joe 2

PC / MAC
Myst IV Revelation
Zoo Tycoon 2 ***

Click it NOW:
http://majkel.mds.pl/html/reklama/indexUKG6.htm

Rgds from misty and snowy Warsaw, Poland
M.

A czy TY zjadasz swoje strupy?
http://www.majkel.mds.pl
Anonymous
December 21, 2004 6:46:40 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo-64 (More info?)

"majkel" <carcass@polbox.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> X-mas is coming.
> Here's another update - my gift for you.
> 44 files / 170 MB ready to be downloaded...
>
> So.
> Wish you merry xmas!
> Hope there are tops in your stockings too ! :)
<snip>
> Click it NOW:
> http://majkel.mds.pl/html/reklama/indexUKG6.htm
>
> Rgds from misty and snowy Warsaw, Poland
> M.
>
> A czy TY zjadasz swoje strupy?
> http://www.majkel.mds.pl

Hello! Thanks for the link to your site. i recently bought a n64 from ebay
and own a gamecube. I'm downloading several n64 game commericals now. :)

Would i be able to post your site's link on a gaming forum that has around
200 people viewing it a any given time? i don't want to kill your bandwidth.
December 21, 2004 7:12:34 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo-64 (More info?)

Hi,

>Hello! Thanks for the link to your site. i recently bought a n64 from ebay
>and own a gamecube. I'm downloading several n64 game commericals now. :)

The pleasure is mine ;)

>Would i be able to post your site's link on a gaming forum that has around
>200 people viewing it a any given time? i don't want to kill your bandwidth.

No, bandwidth it's not a problem.
Dont waste your time and post the link :) )))

A czy TY zjadasz swoje strupy?
http://www.majkel.mds.pl
Anonymous
December 22, 2004 12:58:35 AM

majkel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> >Hello! Thanks for the link to your site. i recently bought a n64 from ebay
> >and own a gamecube. I'm downloading several n64 game commericals now. :)
>
> The pleasure is mine ;)
>
> >Would i be able to post your site's link on a gaming forum that has around
> >200 people viewing it a any given time? i don't want to kill your bandwidth.
>
> No, bandwidth it's not a problem.
> Dont waste your time and post the link :) )))
>
> A czy TY zjadasz swoje strupy?
> http://www.majkel.mds.pl

Dude. Did you win the lottery? :-P

Love your site.
December 22, 2004 11:05:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo-64 (More info?)

hi

>> >Would i be able to post your site's link on a gaming forum that has around
>> >200 people viewing it a any given time? i don't want to kill your bandwidth.
>>
>> No, bandwidth it's not a problem.
>> Dont waste your time and post the link :) )))
>
>Dude. Did you win the lottery? :-P
>Love your site.

No I didnt. But I know few good people :)

A czy TY zjadasz swoje strupy?
http://www.majkel.mds.pl
Anonymous
December 27, 2004 4:54:27 AM

In article <41d34131.6869092@news.tpi.pl>, carcass@polbox.com says...

>Hello,
>
>X-mas is coming.
>Here's another update - my gift for you.
>44 files / 170 MB ready to be downloaded...
>
>So.
>Wish you merry xmas!
>Hope there are tops in your stockings too ! :)
>
>Today's menu:
>
>GAMEBOY ADVANCE
>Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 Battle Nexus ***
>
>GAMECUBE
>Amazing Island
>
>NINTENDO DS
>System - Picto Chat x2
>
>PLAYSTATION 2
>Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex ***
>Gran Turismo 4 x2 ***
>Hot shots golf fore
>Killzone ***
>Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater x3 ***
>Monster Hunter
>Ratchet & Clank 3 Up Your Arsenal ***
>Silent Hill 4 The Room ***
>Sly 2 Band of thieves ***
>Star Ocean Till the End of Time x2
>
>PSP
>Gagharv Trilogy
>Kessen 3 ***
>Shin Sangoku Musou
>System x2 ***
>
>MULTISYSTEM
>Backyard Wrestling 2 There Goes The Neighborhood ***
>Duel Masters & Duel Masters Kaijudo Showdown
>Forgotten Realms Demon Stone ***
>Godzilla Save The Earth
>NASCAR 2005 ***
>Outlaw Golf 2
>Power Rangers Dino Thunder
>Prince of Persia Warrior Within ***
>Rocky Legends
>Rumble Roses ***
>ShellShock Nam 67
>Spiderman 2
>Star Wars Battlefront x3 ***
>Street Racing Syndicate
>The Incredibles ***
>THUG 2 ***
>Viewtiful Joe 2
>
>PC / MAC
>Myst IV Revelation
>Zoo Tycoon 2 ***
>
>Click it NOW:
>http://majkel.mds.pl/html/reklama/indexUKG6.htm
>
>Rgds from misty and snowy Warsaw, Poland
>M.
>
>A czy TY zjadasz swoje strupy?
>http://www.majkel.mds.pl

Any chance of posting up the Zelda cartoon?
Made in the late? 80s? or thereabouts?

A decent VCD quality file of around 20 mins is around
400 meg? or less

Thanks

Harvey
December 27, 2004 1:32:09 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo-64 (More info?)

hi

>Any chance of posting up the Zelda cartoon?
>Made in the late? 80s? or thereabouts?
>
>A decent VCD quality file of around 20 mins is around
>400 meg? or less

I think it will be possible in late january/ early february 2005.

!