Power up the mother board

I have an old motherboard that I had put into another case. I took it out of the old case few years ago. I having trouble finding the power up connector on the board. The manual shows all the connectors but I do see any for the power up. It has a opti mother board, it's a v4p895p3/smt v.5. with a 486 dx2 processor and the old AT Power Supply, bought a new one from newegg though, tried this one and the old one and neither is powering on no matter what I do. Is there anybody familiar with the old style mother board? The sub section above is not correct they had nothing for this motherboard.
4 answers Last reply
More about power mother board
  1. moecurley said:
    I have an old motherboard that I had put into another case. I took it out of the old case few years ago. I having trouble finding the power up connector on the board. The manual shows all the connectors but I do see any for the power up. It has a opti mother board, it's a v4p895p3/smt v.5. with a 486 dx2 processor and the old AT Power Supply, bought a new one from newegg though, tried this one and the old one and neither is powering on no matter what I do. Is there anybody familiar with the old style mother board? The sub section above is not correct they had nothing for this motherboard.

I know now that you cant use a power up like newer boards but how do you connector so it will boot up?
  2. I don't guess there is anybody out there that knows anything about the old mother boards, or that just don't want to answer?

Lamon
  3. I'm finding the exact same problem on this site. I've got 2 posts here over 100 Views and not a single reply. It's pretty frustrating. I'm finding questions that Almost solve my issue but not quite. Would be nice if people answered questions from everyone....
  4. Your right it seems like nobody is interested in our problems.
Ask a new question

Read More

DFI Power Up Cases Motherboards