Sega Genesis ROMS on Gameboy?

How about french kissing a power outlet; go try that first, if only to prove
Darwin was right.

"Dave" <dave@tcon.net> wrote in message
> Well, Sega Genesis ROMS on Gameboy?
>
> Is there a way to do that?

"Dave" <dave@tcon.net> wrote in message
> Well, Sega Genesis ROMS on Gameboy?
>
> Is there a way to do that?

Not yet, and there probably won't be...

--
Delameko Stone

In article <EMydnVV8yNUWmp7c4p2dnA@comcast.com>, dfox@MachineDrive.com wrote:

> Well, Sega Genesis ROMS on Gameboy?
>
> Is there a way to do that?

Sure, take the Genesis ROM cartridge, and carefully balance it on top oof
the GameBoy.

Tada!! Take pictures, then burn them.

--
The Deadbeats' Hall of Lame: http://www.studio42.com/kill-the-spam/
Where spammers are exposed for the deadbeats they truly are.

Chris Pickett wrote:

> In article <EMydnVV8yNUWmp7c4p2dnA@comcast.com>,
> dfox@MachineDrive.com wrote:
>
>> Well, Sega Genesis ROMS on Gameboy?
>>
>> Is there a way to do that?
>
> Sure, take the Genesis ROM cartridge, and carefully balance it on
> top oof the GameBoy.
>
> Tada!! Take pictures, then burn them.

I bet you're a laugh-a-minute kinda guy, aren't you?

In article <Xns95344B45E9E31davidrichardsonnet@216.196.109.144>, David
Richardson <david@richardson.net> wrote:

> Chris Pickett wrote:
>
> > In article <EMydnVV8yNUWmp7c4p2dnA@comcast.com>,
> > dfox@MachineDrive.com wrote:
> >
> >> Well, Sega Genesis ROMS on Gameboy?
> >>
> >> Is there a way to do that?
> >
> > Sure, take the Genesis ROM cartridge, and carefully balance it on
> > top oof the GameBoy.
> >
> > Tada!! Take pictures, then burn them.
>
> I bet you're a laugh-a-minute kinda guy, aren't you?

Wow, with a personality like yours, who needs spackle?

--

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 16:32:31 GMT, for_usenet@invalid.studio42.com
(Chris Pickett) wrote:

>In article <Xns95344B45E9E31davidrichardsonnet@216.196.109.144>, David
>Richardson <david@richardson.net> wrote:
>
>> Chris Pickett wrote:

>> > Sure, take the Genesis ROM cartridge, and carefully balance it on
>> > top oof the GameBoy.
>> >
>> > Tada!! Take pictures, then burn them.
>>
>> I bet you're a laugh-a-minute kinda guy, aren't you?
>
>Wow, with a personality like yours, who needs spackle?

I will be nice enough to answer you question...I assume you mean
Gameboy Advance..I have not seen a way to do this. But nothing is
impossible. there may be a way to emulate a genesis on the GBA
hardware, speed will probably be a big issue though, unless you
eliminate the sound emulation..... But as of right now, no.... only
emus for GBA I am aware of are, Sega Master system/Gamegear, NES,
GB/GBC, and one other odd ball I can't recall right now