Thinking about getting an SP NES classic

Is this new SP less (or more) susceptible to all the dust/dead pixel stuff
that I keep hearing about?

It's identical to the old SP. Just has a new case.

"sardu" <robertaccomandonospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> It's identical to the old SP. Just has a new case.

In other words, I'll probably have to return 6 of them before I get a good
one?

Invid-Corg <spacehut2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In other words, I'll probably have to return 6 of them before I get a
> good one?

If you're lucky.

Another thing to consider is that while the NES case is VERY cool, the 'NES
pad' look on the main face is just a sticker.. and so it might wear/peel,
unlike the plain color scheme SPs.

--
-----------
Deep Thought

In article <OLaNc.8388$Lb4.1217@trndny04>, "DeepThought"
<deep_42_thought@hotmailEARTH.com> wrote:

> Invid-Corg <spacehut2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > In other words, I'll probably have to return 6 of them before I get a
> > good one?
>
> If you're lucky.
>
> Another thing to consider is that while the NES case is VERY cool, the 'NES
> pad' look on the main face is just a sticker.. and so it might wear/peel,
> unlike the plain color scheme SPs.

Even if it was silkscreened on, it would still wear off in time. I
personally much prefer the plain look of the "regular" SP's.

--
The Deadbeats' Hall of Lame: http://www.studio42.com/kill-the-spam/
Where spammers are exposed for the deadbeats they truly are.

> Is this new SP less (or more) susceptible to all the dust/dead pixel stuff
> that I keep hearing about?

If you haven't gotten one yet, Circuit City has them on sale for only $77
through Saturday... I got one today, looks cool!