Wing Commander Prophecy

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 26, 2004 9:38:22 PM

Is this any good?

I've been looking for Space sim games for a while, and I didn't complete
this when i had it on the PC, is the GBA version as playable?

Thx

CK
Anonymous
July 27, 2004 7:12:46 AM

It's good considering the platform and controls. It does not come close to
any of the PC Wing Commander games - especially Prophecy - with regard to
graphics and control.
"CK" <zsimo64@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Is this any good?
>
> I've been looking for Space sim games for a while, and I didn't complete
> this when i had it on the PC, is the GBA version as playable?
>
> Thx
>
> CK

Anonymous
July 27, 2004 4:04:34 PM

I would personally love to see it on the NDS.

"Steven Wandy" <Swandy@si.rr.com> wrote in message
news:o KjNc.104223$a92.113@twister.nyc.rr.com...
> It's good considering the platform and controls. It does not come close to
> any of the PC Wing Commander games - especially Prophecy - with regard to
> graphics and control.
> "CK" <zsimo64@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > Is this any good?
> >
> > I've been looking for Space sim games for a while, and I didn't complete
> > this when i had it on the PC, is the GBA version as playable?
> >
> > Thx
> >
> > CK

Related resources
July 27, 2004 9:46:30 PM

Should start a campaign now, bring Freespace 3 out on NDS! Would be soooo
sweet :D
"Ice Wipe Inc." <birdworm12@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I would personally love to see it on the NDS.
>
> "Steven Wandy" <Swandy@si.rr.com> wrote in message
> news:o KjNc.104223$a92.113@twister.nyc.rr.com...
> > It's good considering the platform and controls. It does not come close
> > any of the PC Wing Commander games - especially Prophecy - with regard
> > graphics and control.
> > "CK" <zsimo64@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > > Is this any good?
> > >
> > > I've been looking for Space sim games for a while, and I didn't
complete
> > > this when i had it on the PC, is the GBA version as playable?
> > >
> > > Thx
> > >
> > > CK

Anonymous
July 28, 2004 5:51:11 AM

Its gonig to depend on how big the carts will be. We curretnly know the
highest is 100mbs, but I won't be surprised if there is 256 to 512 size ones
seeing as they are using new Tech.

Anyways, any of the great flight sims would be great on the NDS. Same for
RTS games.

> Should start a campaign now, bring Freespace 3 out on NDS! Would be soooo
> sweet :D
> "Ice Wipe Inc." <birdworm12@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I would personally love to see it on the NDS.
> >
> > "Steven Wandy" <Swandy@si.rr.com> wrote in message
> > news:o KjNc.104223$a92.113@twister.nyc.rr.com...
> > > It's good considering the platform and controls. It does not come
close
> > > any of the PC Wing Commander games - especially Prophecy - with regard
> > > graphics and control.
> > > "CK" <zsimo64@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

> complete

Anonymous
July 28, 2004 9:00:46 AM

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 17:46:30 GMT, "CK" <zsimo64@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>Should start a campaign now, bring Freespace 3 out on NDS! Would be soooo
>sweet :D

Actually I head that guy that did the Battlecruiser games is trying to
secure the rights to do a Freespace 3 from the now defunct Interplay.
July 29, 2004 5:37:31 PM

"SevenSamurai" <20xx@20xx.com> wrote in message
news:o 1deg0h5tqo11lltefqofddpmcrj5hfq1n@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 17:46:30 GMT, "CK" <zsimo64@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
> >Should start a campaign now, bring Freespace 3 out on NDS! Would be soooo
> >sweet :D
>
> Actually I head that guy that did the Battlecruiser games is trying to
> secure the rights to do a Freespace 3 from the now defunct Interplay.

That would be Brilliance, the Freespace games were the best Space sim games
I've played, really want closure to that storyline! Have you got a link?
Anonymous
August 26, 2004 10:43:29 PM

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 05:00:46 GMT, SevenSamurai <20xx@20xx.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 17:46:30 GMT, "CK" <zsimo64@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
>> Should start a campaign now, bring Freespace 3 out on NDS! Would be
>> soooo
>> sweet :D
>
> Actually I head that guy that did the Battlecruiser games is trying to
> secure the rights to do a Freespace 3 from the now defunct Interplay.

Derek Smart PHD!
!