Wing Commander Prophecy

Is this any good?

I've been looking for Space sim games for a while, and I didn't complete
this when i had it on the PC, is the GBA version as playable?

Thx

CK
7 answers Last reply
More about wing commander prophecy

    It's good considering the platform and controls. It does not come close to
    any of the PC Wing Commander games - especially Prophecy - with regard to
    graphics and control.
    "CK" <zsimo64@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > Is this any good?
    >
    > I've been looking for Space sim games for a while, and I didn't complete
    > this when i had it on the PC, is the GBA version as playable?
    >
    > Thx
    >
    > CK

    I would personally love to see it on the NDS.

    "Steven Wandy" <Swandy@si.rr.com> wrote in message
    > It's good considering the platform and controls. It does not come close to
    > any of the PC Wing Commander games - especially Prophecy - with regard to
    > graphics and control.
    > "CK" <zsimo64@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > > Is this any good?
    > >
    > > I've been looking for Space sim games for a while, and I didn't complete
    > > this when i had it on the PC, is the GBA version as playable?
    > >
    > > Thx
    > >
    > > CK

    Should start a campaign now, bring Freespace 3 out on NDS! Would be soooo
    sweet :D
    "Ice Wipe Inc." <birdworm12@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I would personally love to see it on the NDS.
    >
    > "Steven Wandy" <Swandy@si.rr.com> wrote in message
    > > It's good considering the platform and controls. It does not come close
    > > any of the PC Wing Commander games - especially Prophecy - with regard
    > > graphics and control.
    > > "CK" <zsimo64@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > > > Is this any good?
    > > >
    > > > I've been looking for Space sim games for a while, and I didn't
    complete
    > > > this when i had it on the PC, is the GBA version as playable?
    > > >
    > > > Thx
    > > >
    > > > CK

    Its gonig to depend on how big the carts will be. We curretnly know the
    highest is 100mbs, but I won't be surprised if there is 256 to 512 size ones
    seeing as they are using new Tech.

    Anyways, any of the great flight sims would be great on the NDS. Same for
    RTS games.

    > Should start a campaign now, bring Freespace 3 out on NDS! Would be soooo
    > sweet :D
    > "Ice Wipe Inc." <birdworm12@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > I would personally love to see it on the NDS.
    > >
    > > "Steven Wandy" <Swandy@si.rr.com> wrote in message
    > > > It's good considering the platform and controls. It does not come
    close
    > > > any of the PC Wing Commander games - especially Prophecy - with regard
    > > > graphics and control.
    > > > "CK" <zsimo64@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

    > complete

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 17:46:30 GMT, "CK" <zsimo64@ntlworld.com> wrote:

    >Should start a campaign now, bring Freespace 3 out on NDS! Would be soooo
    >sweet :D

    Actually I head that guy that did the Battlecruiser games is trying to
    secure the rights to do a Freespace 3 from the now defunct Interplay.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    "SevenSamurai" <20xx@20xx.com> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 17:46:30 GMT, "CK" <zsimo64@ntlworld.com> wrote:
    >
    > >Should start a campaign now, bring Freespace 3 out on NDS! Would be soooo
    > >sweet :D
    >
    > Actually I head that guy that did the Battlecruiser games is trying to
    > secure the rights to do a Freespace 3 from the now defunct Interplay.

    That would be Brilliance, the Freespace games were the best Space sim games
    I've played, really want closure to that storyline! Have you got a link?
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 05:00:46 GMT, SevenSamurai <20xx@20xx.com> wrote:

    > On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 17:46:30 GMT, "CK" <zsimo64@ntlworld.com> wrote:
    >
    >> Should start a campaign now, bring Freespace 3 out on NDS! Would be
    >> soooo
    >> sweet :D
    >
    > Actually I head that guy that did the Battlecruiser games is trying to
    > secure the rights to do a Freespace 3 from the now defunct Interplay.

    Derek Smart PHD!

Console Gaming Gameboy Games Nintendo Video Games