What CPU Cooling Fan should I get for LGA 1155 Socket?

G

Hello. I have this build so far:

Gigabyte G1.Sniper 2
Intel Core i7-2600 Processor
NVIDIA Edition CoolerMaster HAF X Computer Case
GTX 580 SLI

Please review the components if you can make any changes and add ons. I need a CPU Cooling Fan but cannot decide on one that is sleek and sexy but gets the job done.

How much amount of RAM is recommended as well as the DVD burner to get. Please suggest anything you like and some fans. Thank you.

PreferLinux

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2010
Probably 4-8 GB of RAM. With a setup like that, you'd probably want 8. 1600 MHz is the best price/performance, I think. I'd suggest a 2500K, as the 2600 won't overclock, and has very little improvement in games – but if you do want HT, then get the 2600K. The Cooler Master Hyper 212+ is pretty cheap while being very good, for what I've read. Get the cheapest DVD burner available, unless you are planning on using it a lot.

mrclownface

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2009
Hello. I have this build so far:

Gigabyte G1.Sniper 2
Intel Core i7-2600 Processor
NVIDIA Edition CoolerMaster HAF X Computer Case
GTX 580 SLI

Please review the components if you can make any changes and add ons. I need a CPU Cooling Fan but cannot decide on one that is sleek and sexy but gets the job done.

How much amount of RAM is recommended as well as the DVD burner to get. Please suggest anything you like and some fans. Thank you.
i am using the coolermaster hyper 212 plus with a core I5 2500k,it runs very well