Need assistance please.

Nowe4eva

Honorable
May 7, 2012
Hello, I have an ASRock N68 GS3 UCC (OR N68-S3 UCC It's the same model) I need help with finding a case for this motherboard, I have an old Acer Aspire M3201 case, that this motherboard fits into however the cable that connects to the power button on the front of the case doesn't matchup with the system panel header slot on my motherboard. This is how the system panel header looks on my motherboard:

. . . .

. . . . .

Pin names in order:
(Top left and across)

PLED+ PLED- PWRBTN# GND

HDLED+ HDLED- GND RESET DUMMY

Basically, what I'm asking for help with, is that I need to find a new case that has the correct 'power cable' to fit these pins as the one on my current case doesn't fit it looks like this:

. . . . .

. . . .

Please, if you have this motherboard and know of a decent case that can house 2 SATA HDD's (or more) please let me know, preferably between a budget of £40-£50 (Could go slightly higher if need be). Here is a link to said motherboard: http://www.asrock.com/mb/overview.asp?model=N68-GS3%20UCC

Thank you for your time.

I looked at the MB and I can see that it has a pretty standard pin arrangement. Any modern case will do. Where do you shop online? Provide a link and I'll provide a couple of suggested cases in your price range.

Nowe4eva

Honorable
May 7, 2012

Thank you for the reply!

And I shop around mainly on Amazon but I do sometimes go on eBay as well :).

Nowe4eva

Honorable
May 7, 2012

Thank you very much for the support, I think I'm going to go with the Elite 430, thanks again! :)