Need help with a waterblock for my 6950

I recently purchased 2 of the MSI r6950-2PM2D2GD5 video card and I want to know if they are a reference design or not. I think I saw somewhere that they are based off of the reference design but i do not know if the final build is or not. Can somebody answer this? The waterblock I want is the Koolance VID-AR697 (Radeon HD 6970/6950) Water Block.
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about need waterblock 6950
  1. Best answer
    looks like a reference design to me.
  2. ^I second that... looks reference to me, too.
  3. Best answer selected by obsol33tsniiper.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics