Sign in with
Your question

Radeon 5770 not supporting hdmi

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 15, 2011 3:34:12 PM

Hello,
I have a Radeon 5770 card in a 6 core 3200 AMD chip wirg 8 mgs of ram windows 7 64 bit newly installed the latest driver for the card and OS the #1 monitor is Dvi and works fine the second is an LED HDTV with VGA and HDMI the tv is recognised on VGA but not the HDMI what is requiered to get the card to run on HDMI I have set it to run on VGA and HDMI when I selcet the HDMI in the TV settings menu the screen is blank what is needed to get the system to run a second monitor on the HDMI port?
March 15, 2011 4:21:05 PM

I also have an HD 5770 that runs under Win 7 x64. I did not need to do anything in particular in order to be able to use HDMI.

What drivers are you using for the video card?
m
l
March 15, 2011 5:20:55 PM

we have the exact same issue and we posted it at the same time, that's curious .
my issue is :my card ati 5850 detects TC-L32X1 panasonic tv but screen is black, you can see it in the display properties recognized as panasonic-tv, but the screen is black same as you.
m
l
November 9, 2013 1:04:26 PM

I'm having a similar issue with a HD 5830, and a Panasonic TH-P60S60D TV. Monitor is connected to DVI, and it works fine, but HDFI stys blank with no signal from card while in Windows. During boot-up, there is display on both screen. Once in Windows 8 x64, no display on TV.

Did any of y'all sort this out? Do you know of a solution?
m
l
!