linking gameboys

wendy

HI

Is it possible to link a Gameboy Colour with a Gameboy Advance to play the
same games with two players??

--
--------------------------------------
ºoº Going to WDW September '04

wendy wrote:

> Is it possible to link a Gameboy Colour with a Gameboy Advance to play the
> same games with two players??

Nah. Not possible. Unless you have a colour-game in both of the
gameboys, and the games support linking. What game are you thinking of?

--
Bjørnar
-------

In article <411193c5@news.comindico.com.au>, "wendy" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote:

> HI
>
> Is it possible to link a Gameboy Colour with a Gameboy Advance to play the
> same games with two players??

Yes, it is. First, you need the appropriate link cable, which is a regular
Game Boy cable with the smaller ends(as opposed to the original Game Boy's
larger link port), and TWO copies of the Game Boy title that supports
2-player mode. You will not be able to use a Game Boy Advance title during
this procedure. That's it. The lower platform determines the rules: Game
Boy Color, so you must follow Game Boy(not GBA) 2-player linking rules and
requirements.

--
The Deadbeats' Hall of Lame: http://www.studio42.com/kill-the-spam/
Where spammers are exposed for the deadbeats they truly are.

Chris Pickett <for_usenet@invalid.studio42.com> wrote:
> Yes, it is. First, you need the appropriate link cable, which is a
> regular Game Boy cable with the smaller ends(as opposed to the
> original Game Boy's larger link port)
<SNIP>

It always baffled me that, with all the effort put into making the various
GB systems constantly backwards-compatible, they couldn't work something out
for the GBA link.

--
Deep Thought