germaniajim

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2010
Hello, everytime I google something it redirects me to a sales platform or something not even related to my action. I do use a google search engine, and I do sign in. What else am I not doing correctly?Please help me.

Or, more safely, perhaps, from http://www.malwarebytes.com. This could, of course, because the Google recommended advertising is at work here.

I'd recommend removing Google as default search engine, restart and put it back in but without the recommended sites option ticked. In IE, to the right of the search bar, click the arrow and go to Manage Search Providers. A restart after removing them all should trigger the Microsoft page to offer you a choice of providers, select Google and tick it to be default but remove the other tick.
[/#000ff]

germaniajim

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2010

germaniajim

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2010
heh, you know what, I tried it all, and it all worked out , I did pretty much what you said only i did a system restore afterwardws That stopzilla, sure works great!!Im happy Thank you saga lout.

germaniajim

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2010
yes hello, I am done with this last one , You needn't email me three or four time s over the same issue.What am I doing wrong? Is there a way to close my issue I am not aware of?

I've sent no e-mails and only received one to tell me about your last post.[/#000ff]