olivierhacking

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2009
Hello,
I am searching for a company/manufacturer/person etc. who can make a PC case according to features and a design I want- in other words a fully custom case. Does anyone know where I can have such a case made?
Thank you for your help.

cmcghee358

Distinguished
I'd recommend mnpctech.com. They start with a case foundation but then they will break it down and customize it.

But be warned, it's expensive. So if you have alot of cash go for it. But I would probably look for a premade case that meets me needs.

Toxikaraidur

Commendable
Nov 6, 2016
Unfortunately my post here is not an answer to your question, it is a question... Is there a place where you could send in a list of desired specs into a place where it would basically be a "custom order"?

By this I don't mean a pc builder, I mean an actual PC Case builder. the chassis, as it were.

Callum Cosgrove

Honorable
Oct 7, 2013

Your best bet is to design your own using 3D software, sure it's a pain, but it's the only way you can get what you really want. Do a bit of Research, get dimensions, then use a 3D printing service to make your case. It can cost a fair bit, but the more work you do yourself, the easier it will be, and you won't have to spend as much money. Personally, I've been using Autodesk Inventor for my design work, it's time consuming but it's Worth it.

As far as I know, there is no service that will do the case building through a website, the client base wouldn't be big enough.