• Chipsets
  • Asus
  • NAS / RAID
  • Controller
  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
May 10, 2012 10:52:00 PM

Hello,
How do you undo RAID on a JMicron JMB322 controller on a Asus P6T motherboard?

More about : undo raid jmicron jmb322 controller

a b V Motherboard
May 10, 2012 11:16:26 PM

During BIOS post, a RAID screen should flash, I think to get into it you input <Ctrl>+<J>.

Let me check the manual. I have that board in my wife's PC.

Here is a link to the Asus website, the P6T page, so you can download the manual for yourself.
Score

Best solution

a b V Motherboard
May 10, 2012 11:21:39 PM

No I was wrong.

Using the JMicron controller, it is software RAID. It's calles ASUS Drive Xpert.

This is set in the BIOS. It's starts on page 4-43 of the manual, if you installed the software for it.

Otherwise, just change the setting in the BIOS for the JMicron controller to Normal.

NOTE: YOU WILL LOOSE ALL THE INFORMATION ON THE DISKS!

And why did you ever you that cr@ppy SATA controller?? I had nothing but problems with it, and the native Intel controller is better! Better speed, better RAID, better drivers, just better!
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
May 11, 2012 12:19:45 AM

foscooter said:
No I was wrong.

Using the JMicron controller, it is software RAID. It's calles ASUS Drive Xpert.

This is set in the BIOS. It's starts on page 4-43 of the manual, if you installed the software for it.

Otherwise, just change the setting in the BIOS for the JMicron controller to Normal.

NOTE: YOU WILL LOOSE ALL THE INFORMATION ON THE DISKS!

And why did you ever you that cr@ppy SATA controller?? I had nothing but problems with it, and the native Intel controller is better! Better speed, better RAID, better drivers, just better!

Thanks so much for the quick reply. I did look it up & it was right there on the page you referenced. I'll be using the native Intel controller. Thanks, again!
Score
May 11, 2012 12:21:39 AM

Best answer selected by pascualjr.
Score
a c 331 V Motherboard
a b Ĉ ASUS
May 11, 2012 3:24:49 AM

This topic has been closed by Nikorr
Score