How to undo RAID on a JMicron JMB322 controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
No I was wrong.

Using the JMicron controller, it is software RAID. It's calles ASUS Drive Xpert.

This is set in the BIOS. It's starts on page 4-43 of the manual, if you installed the software for it.

Otherwise, just change the setting in the BIOS for the JMicron controller to Normal.

NOTE: YOU WILL LOOSE ALL THE INFORMATION ON THE DISKS!

And why did you ever you that cr@ppy SATA controller?? I had nothing but problems with it, and the native Intel controller is better! Better speed, better RAID, better drivers, just better!
No I was wrong.

Using the JMicron controller, it is software RAID. It's calles ASUS Drive Xpert.

This is set in the BIOS. It's starts on page 4-43 of the manual, if you installed the software for it.

Otherwise, just change the setting in the BIOS for the JMicron controller to Normal.

NOTE: YOU WILL LOOSE ALL THE INFORMATION ON THE DISKS!

And why did you ever you that cr@ppy SATA controller?? I had nothing but problems with it, and the native Intel controller is better! Better speed, better RAID, better drivers, just better!

Solution

pascualjr

Honorable
May 10, 2012

Thanks so much for the quick reply. I did look it up & it was right there on the page you referenced. I'll be using the native Intel controller. Thanks, again!

Status
Not open for further replies.