Status
Not open for further replies.

circulate

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2011
I'm getting up to 72 degrees Celsius. Idk why. I have a nice zalman hsf, what can I do?

I'll so be getting an i5 2500k cpu so, just fyi.

Solution
Factors that may affect your CPU temperature in this way include;
1. High ambient temperature
2. Incomplete seating of the CPU cooler
3. Lack of thermal compound / uneven distribution
4. Lack of case-side airflow

Check to make sure that the CPU fan is physically spinning. Confirm that the BIOS is set to cool the fan according to your configuration. Some mainboards default to a low, manual speed setting.

anxiousinfusion

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2011
Factors that may affect your CPU temperature in this way include;
1. High ambient temperature
2. Incomplete seating of the CPU cooler
3. Lack of thermal compound / uneven distribution
4. Lack of case-side airflow

Check to make sure that the CPU fan is physically spinning. Confirm that the BIOS is set to cool the fan according to your configuration. Some mainboards default to a low, manual speed setting.

Solution

trishapatel

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2011
Hot CPU Tester Pro is a system health and stability tester. It tests CPU, chipset and virtually all parts of motherboard for errors/bugs, defective parts and components. It is a burn-in test with uniquely designed state of the art DefectTrack engine. DefectTrack is a technology developed by 7Byte to diagnose systems regarding its stability and in general, computer's health. Hot CPU Tester is currently being used in many labs and governmental organizations around the world, as a reliable stability testing utility.

funny photos

circulate

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2011
I live in the Us so I'm not familiar with how to convert my 78 degree F room to C. Sorry. And it was a fun exageration. The case is a nice one, with many fans, is all i'm trying to portray.

I will just purchase a new Hsf and reapply the thermal paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.