From: techsupport <techsupport@gskill.com>
To: Me
Subject: RE: Question on the [ RipjawsX ] F3-12800CL7D-4GBXM

Dear Customer,

This memory is design for Intel system, but also compatible with your system.
Also please do not using two kits to reach 8GB, it may cause the incompatible issue! Please note.

Thank you for choosing G.SKILL

Best Regards

Matt Wang
F.A.E
G.SKILL international

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Me
To: techsupport@gskill.com
Subject: Question on the [ RipjawsX ] F3-12800CL7D-4GBXM

Hello, I looked at your website and found this.

http://www.gskill.com/products.php?index=351

My motherboard supports a ddr3-1600 configuration, so I assume it can take this RAM.

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/AMD_AM3Plus/M5A97_EVO/#specifications

However, as you can see, my mobo is an AMD AM3+ and your website says that your RAM can only work with Intel's Sandy and Ivy bridge platforms. I don't understand why this is. Please help because I'm planning to buy a new setup and I find your RAM the best offer. Thank you!

I replied what about the

http://www.gskill.com/products.php?index=346

or

http://www.gskill.com/products.php?index=390

They haven't replied to this in 24 hours so I ask here :)