Extremely weird POST errors

dicaprio772

Honorable
May 12, 2012
Hello,

I just recently purchased a DP67BG and an i5-2500k, I popped them in and connected an SSD, 560ti 2 win (dual 560 ti gpu's on single card).

Now when I turn the on the computer the fans and what not turn on, however the CPU doesn't seem to, the POST error I get is E6 - not EB unless the B is not capitalized - I looked around and could not find much info about this,

so I set the bios jumper to recovery mode and tried installing the latest bios via flash drive,

I turned it on, it went to recovery mode, and different post messages came up, like 50, and what not, then it hangs on "77" which is apparently S/PDIF?? I'm guessing, it's important to note I do not have a 3 pin connected to the SPDIF as I was planning on using onboard...

Other times when I boot depending on the DIMM slot I put the ram in, I get error 26 and Error 27

I'm completely lost - what should I do?

I did buy these parts at compusa and they have been good in the past to a friend and fully refunded him, should I just go get a refund?

I couldn't find much info at all about "E6" or "77"

dicaprio772

Honorable
May 12, 2012
SS-750KM

Seasonic 750 W - works fine on my AMD 1055t setup, I just swapped the mobo and processor out with all my other parts but it won't work

I read that perhaps the mobo doesn't recognize the video card I have as it's kind of unique, and people suggested flashing the bios, which I tried, but it hangs on POST code 77