Hp All in One Pc Systems hp pavillion ms214a

kronic_1

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2011
Hi Guys

Im a Computer tech from New Zealand

Now I was Wondering if meny people have these Shitty Machines and how meny of you are Having problems With Hard Drives

So Far this Year iv had 5 of these machines come in my door All with Hard Drive errors and all of the machines were within 6 months old
Now i say Thats not on

I Use Wd Green Drives In my Desktops and never have had aa disk error and one of my drives is 3.5 years old (500g)
Now what im Trying to find out is if its the Hp P.O.S (pices of *** )That have the problem, or if its just that inexsperanced computer users have a way of
stuffing up hard drives that i dont know,

Or is it just that WD Blue Drives Are Utter Crap ?? these machines use a wd500g cavalier blue drive Model Wd5000aaks
Now iv had a problems with a 250gig version of these drives in laptops so im guessing that its The crap hdd Thats the problem
But i could be wrong lol
Please give your exsperiance / problems with these machines

Solution
Those models (500 gb WD blue) have some kind of defect that causes them to F*** up a lot, last year I was shopping for a drive and stumbled across that one and a WD blue 320 gb and chose to get the 320 gb why, because I saw that the 500 gb had a lot of issues your talking about and the I've been happy with my drive ever since.

whooleo

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2010
Those models (500 gb WD blue) have some kind of defect that causes them to F*** up a lot, last year I was shopping for a drive and stumbled across that one and a WD blue 320 gb and chose to get the 320 gb why, because I saw that the 500 gb had a lot of issues your talking about and the I've been happy with my drive ever since.

Solution

kronic_1

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2011
Thanks for the reply
id agree with you there they do seem to have a problem with some of the WD Blue Drives my brother had a wd blue 250gig 2.5inch laptop hd that stuffed out after a disk check
Im running Wd Green Drives in my rig and apart from a dud 2 terra that i got sent (replacement was fine ) iv had no issues whatsoever with them happy with both speed and reliability of the green series i have a 500,1.5,2terra the 500 is about 3 years old and still going strong

TRENDING THREADS